Author Topic: Best Screenshots Ever!  (Read 22096 times)

That vessel there, is the Shiamak, from the old Inferno campaign. One of the best carriers out there in Inferno, next to the ACa Akrotiri and the GVCa Tanen

OH and I love the Star Trek crossover picture, exactly what I would have done with the Enterprise (presuming it is). I believe that model was converted from SFC 3... It reminds me of when I pwn with Shivans in the game Star Trek: Armada 2 with the FS2 mod created by Ultimate_Dragon.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 05:52:20 pm by someddrnoob »

Offline Fozzy

• Wokka wokka wokka!
  • Wanabe A Mighty Modder
    • Fozzy's Myspace
I have a screen shot of the GTCc Willy (my girlfriend said she wanted to see a big willy floating in space, so i made her one), i cant post a screenshot coz' i would probably get banned.  :lol:
The Terran VolksWagen Project - Lol
"that was a little too close, we gota wait fifteen mins to change our shorts" = (snipes, FS2)
I can whoop your ass with my LOGITECH

High-Res Glory!!!  ...C'mon, you've only got 5 pages of posts.  Hit "Profile", on the top menu bar in HLP Forums, then hit "Show Posts", on the left.  Simple.  :p

Yeah, I was just being lazy.  Reading Land Use and Zoning Law for 2 hours will do that to you.  I gotta find a good shot to add to this thread now.
mb:  Asus A8AE-LE, athlon 64 3200+ 2ghz, 1024mb ram (2x512 pc3200), evga geforce 7600 gt 256mb gddr3 pci-e, hdd 142gb, 56gb

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
It should be the GTPh Willy. Someone should know what that means.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

So post the screenshot censored.
'Teeth of the Tiger' - campaign in the making
Story, Ships, Weapons, Project Leader.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
GenericCorvette, that Shiamak screenshot is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: