Author Topic: Need a weapons editor?  (Read 3025 times)

Offline SKYNET-011

• O_o
Need a weapons editor?
Hey guys.

Wanted to know if you needed some weaponry for Inferno.

Can't post any pics of my work. Page is down.

P.S.-What happened to Avatars? Can't use one...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 07:00:53 pm by 981 »
Petrach and a few other escaped in a pod but were covered in watermelon juice....it was horrible :eek2: :shaking: -dan87uk

OMFGWTFAOLBBQBATMAN!!!!!11114111-MicroPsycho

I only ask here cause you have NO contacts enabled through board (mail,or pm)... If Inferno say no and you still want to make some weapons I need a weapons guy for 3 mods)...PM/mail, or ICQ me (all contact info below). L8tr...
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
must... not... make... evil... comment...
must... be... nice... to... n00b...
:devil: :lol:
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
All our weapons are done for every species :)

Offline Fetty

*cough* u know what i think about certain weps *cough* :D

Offline Razor

Re: Need a weapons editor?
Originally posted by SKYNET-011

P.S.-What happened to Avatars? Can't use one...

Hey there Skynet, WELCOME TO THE HLPPBB. :)

About the avatars, you can't set up your own avatars like on some other sites (where you probably can) here, it is all done by admins. And GE, mind your manners. Be nice to new people. He may have come from another BB which may not have the same rules, concepts etc... like we do here. :nod: When are some people going to learn to show some hospitality? :rolleyes:

Offline SKYNET-011

• O_o
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
must... not... make... evil... comment...
must... be... nice... to... n00b...
:devil: :lol:

Have to start somewhere...

Originally posted by Star Dragon
I only ask here cause you have NO contacts enabled through board (mail,or pm)... If Inferno say no and you still want to make some weapons I need a weapons guy for 3 mods)...PM/mail, or ICQ me (all contact info below). L8tr...

3 mods? Ill think about it...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2002, 12:56:47 pm by 981 »
Petrach and a few other escaped in a pod but were covered in watermelon juice....it was horrible :eek2: :shaking: -dan87uk

Offline Deepblue

• Corporate Shill
Target aquired (SKYNET)
beam control FIRE!

Flamethrowers are under the seats, exits are to the left and right, and try not to wander in the ducts... if you do and see something with red mean eyes and 5 legs its just Carl, give him your sandwich, back away slowly and you will be OK.

Offline SKYNET-011

• O_o
:lol:Were hit!

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Deepblue
Target aquired (SKYNET)
beam control FIRE!

Flamethrowers are under the seats, exits are to the left and right, and try not to wander in the ducts... if you do and see something with red mean eyes and 5 legs its just Carl, give him your sandwich, back away slowly and you will be OK.

Wrong! Carl does not hang out in the air-vents. You know Shivans don't need oxygen. It goes like this: if you see someone with five legs with toilet paper rolls wraped around him, just step back and don't use yoir machine guns or else you are molten slag. :D

no cattleprods either :lol:

*read the HLPBB movie thread to understand that joke*

Offline SKYNET-011

• O_o
Actually now I'm kind of busy. Working on another mod right now for Homeworld. Busy working out the bugs, so can't work on Freespace.

Offline Deepblue

• Corporate Shill
Its ok though cause Inferno has weapons COVERED.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well if we didn't by now, we'd be in trouble :D

Offline Deepblue

• Corporate Shill
Or you would talk to me ;7
Hmm I need to add "Weapons outfitter" to the bottom of my siggy