Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 844251 times)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Is it a screecap mirage or is it actually looks so horrible ingame?

I don't know, but have fun with the Shivan coming for you. :drevil:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Random screenshot cause we haven't had one for a while.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
You know, I wouldn't mind a kitbashed three-armed HTL Amritaya. :nervous:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
We probably won't be able to get the Amritaya near that quality sadly, so we are focusing on the Gigas upgrade instead.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
He said Kitbashed.
Meaning you take this sath, and you make it an Amritaya. :P
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well that would be kind of messy :lol:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
But the potential for awesome!

Offline mr.WHO

Remind me, do you have new (to R1) Amritaya model, or new, inferno grade Juggernaut for shivans is scrapped completely?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
We're considering scrapping it yes, and yes if we do we'll release the last version of the model.
We don't have the time to bring the Amritaya up to that Sathanas quality and it looks really bad next to it  :nervous:
Plus we need to focus on upgrading the Gigas as that's more important, and difficult. The new Sathanas will easily fit into the Amritayas mission appearance so it shouldn't be an issue for us to swap it out.
We've still got plenty of upgrades incoming.

Offline mr.WHO

Will Sath have the subspace gun from R1?

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Is that the just an electro-beamglow firing from the upper right turret, or is it firing from the subspace gun firepoint and thus some kind of subspace tear-based beam?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
I like that Claymore a few pages back (YEAH CLAYMORE!!!), but not really into the Hercules-esque cockpit though. A cockpit like the kind seen on some old screenshots from way back (those that resemble modern-day fighters... ack I can't seem to find that old EA four-fighter image... EDIT: found it http://media.moddb.com/images/games/1/13/12178/Update270806.jpg) seems more suited to a sleek and fast ship like it I guess. Or maybe it looks bad from that camera angle, I dunno...

That said, why the move to Homeworld-esque assets for EA? Doesn't feel... "right"... to me but hey all of this is just a $0.02 apart from it maybe speeding up development time or something. :nervous: (Yeah me being curious again, don't take it as offense :nervous:)

No comment on everything else shown so far (yet) so I'll just say that everything looks nice as a blanket term...

Anyway, got a better shot of the Warlock that isn't as dark? Nice shape... oh oh where's the fighterbay? XD
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Anyway, got a better shot of the Warlock that isn't as dark? Nice shape... oh oh where's the fighterbay? XD

Warlock was cut, iirc

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
We have the GTCa Magos now. :nod:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist

-R

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Lucy returns? I wonder how well does she fare against modern designs.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
niiiice :D
el hombre vicio...

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Awwww, it was cut?

I thought that model a few pages back looked awesome, only that image was too dark... XD
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Why the new ttile01 is green? :wtf:
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline mr.WHO

About EACa Tyrannos name. Could you possibly change it to something else? Like roman Praetor?

I know that tyrannos is ancient Greek Tyrant, but first - it's an agressive name fitting for attack ship like destroyer or corvette,  and second, I can help to thin T-rex, or tyrannosaurus rex when I heard tyrannos, even if it's completely wrong parallel, it still sounds agerssive.
It's supose to be light carrier so the name should be less agresive, but still about control/hierarchy, like Praetor.