Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 844400 times)

Just invert the ship. ;)

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
There is no up in space.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

^^ Tell that to PCS2.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
^^ Tell that to PCS2.
There is no up in PCS2. Only positive Y.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

^^ Tell that to PCS2.

Menu => View => Top. :p

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
^^ Tell that to PCS2.

Menu => View => Top. :p
Still only positive Y? Even if called "top" to simplify things?
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

*moves head into positive Y position*

Possibly yes. :D

Heh I thought it was the easiest way to fix it.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
This time... WiPs!

:eek: What's the final one?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
:eek: What's the final one?
All...

Wait! What? Nope! I guess you ask about my final model. That's the only logical explanation of your question.

The answer is None :]

Sorry I was tooo flashed seeing all that stuff at once to think about things like proper typing. :p

Yep I meant the final one... (though I probably can guess it)

BTW y' know that posting "adult material" is forbidden, so please make your ships wear clothes. Thank you. :D

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I wish I had clothes for all of them, man. I don't have them... Yet.

C'mon! Guess it! Give me an answer to the question that I cannot answer. What will be my final model? Only the Universe [or God if you want] knows it.
[If that joke is too dark for you, don't answer. And pardon me, I love dark jokes].

Some of them are more-or-less ready. HTL Garm is even textured and it will replace Aesacus. HTL Askelpios is mapped, HTL Galatea is half-mapped. You will see all of them... Clothed. One day. It's not tomorrow, but it's sooner than you think :]

[If that joke is too dark for you, don't answer. And pardon me, I love dark jokes].

Did you got hired for Star Citizen or why are you making jokes on such long running things? :D

Until then...

im in your svn
finding all errors you make :p
i will haunt you ;)

OT: always liked the Garm, good it has a better name now (even though the original Aesacus was one of my fav INFR1 ships).
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 09:34:02 pm by Nightmare »

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
It's funny you ask. I was thinking about that and I actually had an opportunity to work for them, but when I realized what do they do... Gosh. They do all modelling crimes they can possibly do. Star Citizen is insanity. Amen.
im in your svn
finding all errors you make :p
i will haunt you ;)
Keep doing that! Seriously. I have a certain issues with noticing such details. I won't explain, because who want to listen to whining of all kind? Nobody. Anyway if I overlook some issue, and debug won't help, **** will stay in the modpack. So do what you do :D

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Are those fighters newer Claymore iterations?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Are those fighters newer Claymore iterations?
Ye

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Newer as in IV, V and VI or updated models for I, II and III?
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Rhymes

• Galactic Mediator
  • Fatum Iustum Stultorum
New models for the Claymore I, II, and III
If you don't have Knossos, you need it.

“There was a button," Holden said. "I pushed it."
"Jesus Christ. That really is how you go through life, isn't it?”

My favorite revamped claymore is the Mk2. Looks like it was inspired by the Xwing

Offline mr.WHO

New Claymores looks sexy!

@Nyctaeus:
What is the first ship? new EA cruiser?
Also the ship before the last one looks like old Bastion model - it this will be GTA or become new Auriga?

P.S. I alsolutely hate new Eclipse - this thing looks like deformed Eclipse - too many hull details/pipes/stuff! Too many details can be a bad thing too - keep it in moderation, flat surface is not a bad thing!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 07:53:53 am by mr.WHO »