Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 848276 times)

Offline mr.WHO

The torpedo screenshot might look weir, but it probably look better in actual game/video.

Still there's room for improvement, also the Basileus deserves to have some special weapons. :cool:

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

Just finished texturing of elite jovian "heavy interceptor" for Act II :D
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Sweet thing~

As always, the Nyctaeus shipyards have produced another stellar looking ship. Can't wait to see it in game!

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
I've asked before and I'll ask again (as I'm going senile  :lol:) what do you model with? :)
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
The Taiidan want their light corvette back ;)

Good work
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

It looks like an interceptor from a HW mod.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:05:42 pm by Nightmare »

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I've asked before and I'll ask again (as I'm going senile  :lol:) what do you model with? :)
I recently switched to Blender 2.8. So far it's beta, but it's fully usable and it's tremendous improvement compared to every older version.

The Taiidan want their light corvette back ;)

Good work
As usual I collaborate with Rampage. We used this as an inspiration. I guess it fits well to HWish style of jovian ships :]. There is one more ship of similar lines coming - a heavy fighter.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Talros does good work - - uses fewest number of polygons to achieve maximum artistic effect.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
...Can't wait to see it in game!
Be my guest :]

where do i enlist for ea

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
One jovian enlistment form please.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
What's that "secondary" tech room? Also that's a very nice ship
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Press F3 in the mainhall.

Offline mr.WHO

Talros does good work - - uses fewest number of polygons to achieve maximum artistic effect.

Speaking of Talros - I'd love to one day see this one modeled:
https://www.deviantart.com/talros/art/QR-Space-Cruiser-411398831

That Taiidan looking fighter looks orgasmic (like basically anything that looks like Homeworld Taiidan).

It's a nice concept for a ship~

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
As usual I collaborate with Rampage. We used this as an inspiration. I guess it fits well to HWish style of jovian ships :]. There is one more ship of similar lines coming - a heavy fighter.

And that image is of a Taiidan interceptor :)

It's not a knock against the model, the HW inspiration of the whole EA fleet has been strong - mostly with Vagyr-inspired capital ships. And HW has some cool space-plane designs - and also even better ones for non-space-planes (1 2 3) - so you can hardly be faulted for seeking inspiration there.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

It's not a knock against the model, the HW inspiration of the whole EA fleet has been strong - mostly with Vagyr-inspired capital ships. And HW has some cool space-plane designs - and also even better ones for non-space-planes (1 2 3) - so you can hardly be faulted for seeking inspiration there.

One of them looks like the OTT Vasudan fighters, neat