Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

RELEASE - Just Another Day 2: Electric Boogaloo

(1/19) > >>

Axem:
THIS CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN RERELEASED! PLEASE GO HERE TO PLAY AN EVEN BETTER VERSION!

IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH WHITING OUT TOO FAST LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!

Because there's ALWAYS room for a sequel!

For anyone who hasn't played the first one, here's a link to Just Another Day: Special Edition 2 (now with ogg goodness). There's some carry over from the first one, so be warned.

This one is quite different from the first, in that the title has a 2 at the end, and the subtitle, Electric Boogaloo appended to it. The rest is just stolen missions from Blackwater Plumbing Operations, Seasick, The Aeolus Affair (Rated NC17), and the lost campaign of The Scroll of Machina Neo-Terra... Project... 12... Reimagined. So get ready!

Campaign Description
This new and amazing campaign answers the question, what happened to Bosch, and just what ARE the Shivans? In addition some other stuff happens but you switch sides to battle a corrupt and evil government! The fate of the GTVA rests on your shoulders.

Just another day, right?

YOU

ARE

STILL

ALPHA

ONE![/size]

So yeah. It is.

Prepare for MORE the following!

- MORE plotholes!
- MORE copyright infringements!
- MORE references to Disco Music!
- MORE the power of ETAM, the next-next-generation of ETAK! (ok, maybe not)
- MORE God*!
- MORE unexpected twist endings!
- MORE AND MORE!

*MORE God may still not be God, your God may vary.

Notes
Okay, it's a first release, and mind you I did all the testing by myself (not good I know), so there are bound to be spelling mistakes and some errors with stuff. Let me know so I can fix it as soon as I can!

And I'm sorry to say its SCP only. I just can't not take advantage of all the cool stuff they've put in! It should work with anything post 3.6.7., although I myself had problems with 3.6.7, but your milage (or kilometerage) may vary.

Screenshots
FreeSpace likes taking pictures of cyan right now, so here's a mystery pic from Game Warden.
Censored Mystery Pic
Uncensored Mystery Pic

Download Link
Of course you skipped over all that text just to find this.

Go see the link at the very top to play the rereleased version!

Enjoy!

FAST FADE TO WHITE SOLUTION
Do not use Direct3D as a renderer! Use OpenGL!
In the Video Tab, select OpenGL in the Graphics dropdown.
Direct3D is outdated and only OpenGL is being supported.

Braxis Copperwire:
OMFG!

I played the first one and i loved it, i'm gonna give it a try to this one too.

Singh:
the third mission (the one where the Vasudans come in) is a wee bit too hard (too many fightesr and caps shooting at ya), so far its good... :(

Goober5000:
Oh noes!!! :eek:

Crap, now I'll have to step up production of DEM II.  I was hoping to have it done before this came out. :p

EDIT: What was the crashing sexp in mission 5 of JAD 1?

Taristin:
Electric boogaloo! Best campaign name ever! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version