Off-Topic Discussion > The Classics

HLPX-COM: You're All Dying For Your Planet, Right Here!

<< < (130/130)

NGTM-1R:
Aside from the fact it's a buggy piece of **** and I don't think I could even make it work?

(Hi zeke.)

FireSpawn:

--- Quote from: NGTM-1R on May 08, 2012, 12:44:59 am ---Aside from the fact it's a buggy piece of **** and I don't think I could even make it work?

(Hi zeke.)

--- End quote ---

I've got it running on my PC, but it is buggy as hell. ****, you can't even finish the game without cheating! The two most notable bugs I can think of at the moment are the probe bug (where probes don't appear during combat, and friendly probes explode the moment you start combat), and the 'invisible' pirate base bug.

jr2:
Are you using the XP fix and the v1.2 patch?

http://www.strategycore.co.uk/files/index.php?cid=9

NGTM-1R:
The idea that these weren't bundled in the Steam version seems unlikely. Even if they are, this is a space game where velocity isn't cumulative and if you fire a 140 speed missile from a 240 speed ship, it will impact you at 100 speed because **** you, that's why.

Basically even if Interceptor worked, it's still a piece of ****. At least Enforcer was fun to play while being an abomination unto all things X-COM.

In other news, I ran across this track, which is essentially an updated mix of some of the music, creating the proper atmosphere of total paranoia required for the full X-COM experience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version