General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

FreeSpace Blue: FreeSpace 2 as it should've been.

(1/97) > >>

General Battuta:
The Blue Planet team is proud to present FreeSpace Blue, a gently remastered rebuild of FreeSpace 2!

TAG missiles work, and oh man are they good. Dialog you've never heard before has been unlocked.

Slaying Ravana doesn't suck (as much). High Noon is a knock-down slugging match between titans, and you get to play spotter for the Colossus' full beam armament. Their Finest Hour makes some kind of sense. A Game of TAG is a little less frustrating. Your Vasudan wingmen stopped showing up with Akhetons.

The Morningstar and Circe are viable weapons, and the Lamprey, well, it might be...

If you want an excuse to replay FreeSpace 2, you've got it.

Play it right now! Included in Blue Planet.

We're actively looking for more suggestions, ideas, and things to fix! This is a beginning, not an end. You've got sixteen years of experience with this game. Speak up!

Phantom Hoover:
Make the PromR useful? (I know you have a nice fluff explanation for BP but as a design element in FS2 it sucks.) For that matter, make the Akheton worthwhile (a la the Scalpel?)

Luis Dias:
"Included in Blue Planet"?

INCLU

Luis Dias:
I'm definitely playing it.

Like... ahhh... next month?!?

General Battuta:

--- Quote from: Phantom Hoover on November 03, 2015, 05:43:06 pm ---Make the PromR useful? (I know you have a nice fluff explanation for BP but as a design element in FS2 it sucks.) For that matter, make the Akheton worthwhile (a la the Scalpel?)

--- End quote ---

Buffing the Prom R would buff the NTF against new pilots, which is dangerous. An Akheton buff could work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version