Author Topic: WiH music and Youtube..  (Read 1347 times)

WiH music and Youtube..
As some of you already know, a few of the WiH tracks are based off copyrighted materials, which gets picked up by youtube, I was kinda hoping that someone might be able to help identify which tracks it is that youtube is picking up on, and if there are any replacements options/ideas anyone might have for them, if not, then I'll just have to replace them with blank.oggs - or worse, cut the music out of those missions entirely..

I know that a track or two in DE trigger it, as does a track in Aristeia, I think several  others earlier in the campaign do as well, though I'm not entirely sure.

Any help would be much appreciated!
- I would normally just up them with the copyrighted content (as, I don't really give a crap about copyright and I seriously object to the way that it's been used the last few decades), but youtube automatically cuts your ability to upload long videos if you have copyrighted content on your channel. :<
"Neutrality means that you don't really care, cuz the struggle goes on even when you're not there: Blind and unaware."

"We still believe in all the things that we stood by before,
and after everything we've seen here maybe even more.
I know we're not the only ones, and we were not the first,
and unapologetically we'll stand behind each word."

Offline Darius

Re: WiH music and Youtube..
DE and others using soundtracked music should be easy enough - replace the soundtrack with Second Reality or any of the original FS2 ones. Then hunt down the sexp'd music files and replace them with Belisarius' or DaddyWarhol's tracks.