Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The FRED Workshop

All Hands To War wants help

(1/1)

Hippo:
Ok, so sectorgame isn't up yet but should be within 5 hours...

AHTW, a FS1 campaign, is nearing completion of the demo. With only one demo mission remaining to be done, and it being an informational mission at that, it is time for us to recruit more voice actors. We currently have 4, but need approx. 2 more. Along wih voices, im sure Whitelight could use some help with testing. If someone likes doing missions in FS1, then contact me immediately, as i can use all the help i can get.

Priority goes to the voices since a lot of dialogue has not been assigned yet.

Contact me either by PM, email or the AHTW backup sites automatic form, or the forums on sectorgame.com.

For those who are curious about the plot of this campaign, check the AHTW PRIMARY site, or the AHTW SECONDARY website.

Ferret:
I not all that bothered about the compaign, but I do love a bit of voice acting.

*signs the form*

Knight Templar:
Why don't you two just get together and make a "When odd-off beat animals go wild!" film?

Oh, on a more serious note, Hippo, you should Pimp your demo ore. I've only faintly heard of it in the last month or so. Have Maeg put it on as news or summat.

Taristin:
Glows And thrusters Damnit!

Oh, wrong thread...

Hippo:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Knight Templar

Oh, on a more serious note, Hippo, you should Pimp your demo ore. I've only faintly heard of it in the last month or so. Have Maeg put it on as news or summat.
--- End quote ---

Im waiting untill Sectorgame is up and i have uploaded the new version of the website, and then i still have one more mission...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version