Hosted Projects - Standalone > The Babylon Project

Vorlon Cruiser in Thirdspace

<< < (2/3) > >>

IPAndrews:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by -Norbert-
Well that would be quite boring. You cough once and half of the "map" is wiped out :p
--- End quote ---

And there lies the problem with the Vorlon Dreadnaught, Battlecrab, and the planet killers.

Todo:
Didn't the Thirdspace aliens modify the Thirdspace gate to send telepathic signals and convert some of the Vorlons to fight for their cause. So maybe that ship could be one the "renegade" or "under the influence of the 3rdspace boogies" Vorlon ship?

And the Vorlon ships are organic right? So maybe the telepathic signals affected their ships too hence making them look a bit different. And please correct me if I am wrong but isn't every Vorlon ship made specially for a single individual Vorlon? So maybe the telepathic signals changed the ship's owners personality/characteristics hence affecting the ship also.

Or perhaps the unaffected Vorlons made their ships look different so they wouldn't be mistaken for the "renegade" Vorlons. Or vice versa.

Sorry if I sound somewhat confusing but I had to write this in a rush. Almost late for work.

N`Grath:
i don't think that vorlons need to change the look of their ships in order not to be mistaken with the normal vorlons. In general Vorlons have telepath-abilities,i think they feel when someone is controlled/dies a.s.o

KillMeNow:
if ir emmber correctly the ships aren't the same they are all fatter looking adn jsut not quite so sleek - so i think its safe to assume the vorlon ships have evolved (probally quite litterally) from that far back in time

Todo:
I wonder if the Vorlons give them enough to eat? It's not just nice if they let them starve. :/ Me no like at all.

N'Grath, that was my point (Now that you've revealed it to me :P ). If they feel when someone dies etc. then who would know what the effects would be in the case of the Thirdspace Gate  being modified to send telepathic signals and convert some of the Vorlons to fight their own people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version