Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora

Re: Joining The Diaspora Team

<< < (2/11) > >>

pecenipicek:
No offence to anyone on the bsg team, but to be honest, i hate you guys. Simply for the virtue of being a "servitor" to the current SF "series" of the moment.

My reasons for this? Simple. Other mods with various backgrounds wont be able to get anything even remotely related to skilled people since everyone will be going for the "shiny new series"...

That and some mods might lose staff due to this mod. Its all fine and dandy, the btrl demo was nicely done and nicely playable. BUT OTHER TEAMS NEED SOMEONE TO DO THINGS TOO.

For example The Apocalypse Project. I have been trying to recruit modellers and in the last 11 months i have managed to get one person onboard and even he probably wont be able to deliver anything. My team has made more progress in the last 11 months than all the teams since the project began, yet... we still dont even have enough material for the demo due to more "popular" projects sucking up anyone who might have been interested or that person is just "too busy"...

Give other teams some staff too. And i have a feeling that HLP will soon be overflown with BSG fanatics and the quality of the whole thing will massively drop. soo... yeah.

In short, ignore what i wrote. Its not like its going to change anything.

karajorma:
I expect the reverse actually. FotG did quite well out of hiring BtRL people. Of course we just hired them all back and then nabbed the two project leads to boot. :p

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on October 01, 2008, 05:27:09 pm ---Put me down for one mission :) if you want a sample just give up a design brief. /me is asleep in 2 mins.

--- End quote ---

A sample in FS2, WCS or TBP is fine with me. I warn you though I only accept the best. :)

chief1983:
Don't hate us because we're beautiful.

pecenipicek:

--- Quote from: karajorma on October 01, 2008, 05:32:44 pm ---I expect the reverse actually. FotG did quite well out of hiring BtRL people. Of course we just hired them all back and then nabbed the two project leads to boot. :p
--- End quote ---

I dont. Anyone new who will join here is going to run straight to this forum. I seriously doubt anyone is going to do anything usefull or even notice any other mod.

chief1983:
People are going to run to what they're interested in.  Can't help that BSG is more popular than Homeworld right now.  Give it a little time though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version