Community Projects > The FreeSpace Port Upgrade

High-poly Apollo

<< < (2/14) > >>

mjn.mixael:
I'm not a big fan of the shape of that cockpit... it's very bulbous and looks too big. But I'll wait and see I guess...

Otherwise, it looks good.

Trivial Psychic:
What's up with those holes in the engines?

An4ximandros:
Looks interesting... I Just hope this thread doesn't go to heck like the last ones, I'm all for changing the Apollo to have more details.

Also, YU COPY NEXUS SHIP?

EDIT: The holes in the engines look like a perfect place to have some sort of exposed engine wiring and guts for quick maintenance if you ask me.

Cyborg17:
I don't know.  They're kind of like rocket nozzles, and I don't think you're supposed to have wiring in those.

Hades:

--- Quote from: Trivial Psychic on October 27, 2012, 10:39:19 am ---What's up with those holes in the engines?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: An4ximandros on October 27, 2012, 11:08:18 am ---EDIT: The holes in the engines look like a perfect place to have some sort of exposed engine wiring and guts for quick maintenance if you ask me.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: An4ximandros on October 27, 2012, 11:08:18 am ---Also, YU COPY NEXUS SHIP?

--- End quote ---
Not a copy, remodel of the ship for fun. Named carrier as that's what it is in Nexus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version