Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Coding - The Source Code Project (SCP)

High Resolution UI system

<< < (19/20) > >>

mjn.mixael:
I should also add that there is a font size multiplier in Options -> Preferences. That will help with the readability part. I'm curious if it can go high enough for this use case.

alpha993:
This is how it looks with the fontsize at the highest setting in ultrawide:

It's good enough for my purposes, but there could be other ultrawide users who might want it to go higher.

Iain Baker:
This is looking great. Quick question - would this override custom UIs? Herkie is thinking of creating a pretty custom UI for the Reunion update, but I’m thinking he should hold fire for now until this goes live incase it overwrites his hard work. Your thoughts?

herkie423:
This is great for reference. I'm going to create an entirely different user interface, all the screens and all the button icons.  :)

EDIT: but I will hold for now until this new FS2 user interface project will be complete.

Asteroth:

--- Quote from: Iain Baker on March 13, 2023, 07:22:58 am ---This is looking great. Quick question - would this override custom UIs? Herkie is thinking of creating a pretty custom UI for the Reunion update, but I’m thinking he should hold fire for now until this goes live incase it overwrites his hard work. Your thoughts?

--- End quote ---
This doesn't "overwrite" anything, it's scripts and css files, mod data like anything else (Mjn correct me if I'm wrong here). If you want it, you can use the files Mjn is making which mimic the look and feel of the retail interface. Or you could make your own files for a completely different, but still dynamic UI.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version