Author Topic: Bryan See's Suggestion Thread  (Read 3655 times)

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
Bryan See's Suggestion Thread
And what of the fighters and bombers from Steve-O's Federal Fighter pack?
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline Axem

Re: Bryan See's Suggestion Thread
What about them? They have nothing to do with JAD. Are you asking if they will be used? (The answer to that, for the record, is no.)

I'm going to ask you to stop from making unsolicited suggestions about ships people should be adding to their mods. If someone asks "I need some neat looking Terran fighters" or "I need a Shivan cruiser that looks good", then you can suggest things like Steve-O's fighters or the Raguel. But if no one's asking, then keep your posts on topic and relevant.

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    • Twitter
Re: Bryan See's Suggestion Thread
What about them? They have nothing to do with JAD. Are you asking if they will be used? (The answer to that, for the record, is no.)

I'm going to ask you to stop from making unsolicited suggestions about ships people should be adding to their mods. If someone asks "I need some neat looking Terran fighters" or "I need a Shivan cruiser that looks good", then you can suggest things like Steve-O's fighters or the Raguel. But if no one's asking, then keep your posts on topic and relevant.
I keep this in mind.

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
Bryan See's Suggestion Thread 2
Excuse me, please.

You seem to be looking for nice Terran ships. I suggest Steve-O's fighters and bombers.

And for Shivans, I think my SC Raguel will do.

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Bryan See's Suggestion Thread 2
Bryan, Axem told you previously that unsolicited suggestions like yours are something you should stop doing. UNLESS someone asks for suggestions for ships (which Axem hasn't done), do not post suggestions.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Axem

Re: Bryan See's Suggestion Thread 2

Look, Bryan. I think we've got an issue here. I don't understand what you're trying to do, unless this is some very experimental post-modern humor going on here.

I'm pretty laid back, I don't try to be serious all the time, I like jokes, I don't mind the occasional diversion of topic as long as its still somewhat related. Darius posting Cruel Angel Thesis remixes is related because JAD parodies Evangelion. If you want to do "Oh are you going to add someone like XXX from Eva into JAD?", hey that's fine. Or "who would fly Unit XX in JAD?" It's all related to JAD and the things its directly connected with.

I just can't find what your purpose is with this:

Excuse me, please.

You seem to be looking for nice Terran ships. I suggest Steve-O's fighters and bombers.

And for Shivans, I think my SC Raguel will do.

I literally asked you not to do that. Are you trying to make a joke? If so, it needs a lot of work. Maybe something more absurd, more unforeseen, and less on the nose than "I'm going to do exactly the opposite of what I was asked".

Do you have a problem with me or the mod? I'm just at a real loss with this.

Please think very hard and give good thought to your posts in the future.