Poll

are you still playing TBP

Yes
no

Author Topic: TBP player status  (Read 2292 times)

Hey  curious to know if anybody  still plays  TBP       

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Are we talking about online or single player? I'd definitely like to play online again, one of my favourite online moments in any game was a TBP dogfight where everyone had First One ships and no one could last longer than 30 seconds.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Was curious to know because i make scenarios/campaigns and if enough played still then i would  put  a TBP map together, been a Delta Force  International conflict  and  JO  Advanced warfare mod  mapper  for years,  Stumbled upon TBP  not  long. But  seeing as  no one plays anymore, it would be silly to do spend time mapping  in this MOD.   Don't think im belittling the mod, definately not, wish i had of found it when lots played.

Offline Nohiki

• Graf von Kaffeetrinken
    • Minecraft
If there's something new, sure I'll play it =)
:::ALSO PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I'll definitely play something new. It kind of annoys me that I never got round to making a B5 campaign myself given how much I love the show.

Be sure to ask if you have any FREDding questions too. I'll be more than happy to help you out with any issues you run into.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Can someone point me in the direction to a bit of  intel,     latest patch  etc  and  any  handy  info  on gettng game  up to latest specs.