Author Topic: quick question  (Read 1240 times)

Making a campaign set after the capella crisis.
Just wondering what year the capella crisis took place i couldnt find it here or in the wiki :D
I came, I saw, I ate some salad.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

and may i ask ANOTHER quick question.

How would planets in freespace be governed?
Would they have a governor for the whole planet, or are they split into minor provinces on the planet or what? Is that kind of left up to a modder making a mod because it isnt really mentioned much in the game

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
We don't know. Systems are integrated enough that the NTF was able to trigger revolutions at the level of system government, but there may have been internal strife.

I was thinking maybe what happens is some sort of civilian revolt which deposes said governor and replaces him with a popular one... a warmongering one that wishes to break from the GTVA. I really want to get deep into the politics of a revolution...
This also begs the question of what kind of government is the GTVA? Are they an autocracy? wouldnt seem like it with BETAC and the three government branches but you don't know... it never talks about a president maybe i will have to start a whole new thread for some brainstorming

Offline Luis Dias

The wiki does have a lot of these answers you are looking for. Search for instance for "timeline" when you are in the wiki.