Community Projects > The FreeSpace Upgrade Project

alright, HTL Herc LOD0 == done

(1/15) > >>

Bobboau:
http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/blackwater/HTL_herc.zip

new thread becase the old one got locked

there is still a small amount of room for improvement but I think if I keep going on with it I'll never get done. it has been glowmapped, in a way that few models are glowmapped, I realy like the way it turned out, shine maps have an alpha chanel (or it should anyway) so those of you who use alpha_env will be ok (though I only spend a minute on this, if someone wants to tweak it go right ahead)

all I have left to do is makeing the LOD and debris, I am not going to do that right away though, so if someone else wants to do it for me go right ahead (you will need to retexture the low detail models)

FireCrack:
I've got a question on a sort of related note, you can only get alpha in TGA (of the formats implemented) right?

(i'm not talking 1 bit alpha, i'm talking full alpha)

Bobboau:
yeah

Nico:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Bobboau

all I have left to do is makeing the LOD and debris, I am not going to do that right away though, so if someone else wants to do it for me go right ahead (you will need to retexture the low detail models)
--- End quote ---

Why that? Aren't you using the lods of the original model?

Bobboau:
yeah, but not the origonal textures, so it'll probly be one to three hours of copy and paste with the new texture into the old, and it'll still take an hour or two to get it all set up and everything in TS,
don't feel like doing it all right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version