General FreeSpace > Multiplayer

connection failed message

<< < (2/3) > >>

lordfreespace:
See my the response to my post as it fixed my problem.  All Ihave to do now is download the updated tables so I don't get that "hacked table" message and I'm good to go.  Plus is anybody ever on to play?  I can never find a game to join and nobody ever joins my games.

karajorma:
The hacked tables message is there until the official 3.6.9 Media VPs come out. You can play without the media VPs at all by choosing no mod from the launcher but then FS2 looks a lot uglier.

Centrixo:
i wanna get on fs2 and play online for the first time ever. but if that problem is gone.

karajorma:
You can play online, you just can't save your pilot stats and tell everyone "LOOK AT MY KILLS> I'M 1337!!!!1111"

Just fix the config files like I suggested in my first post.

[DW]-Hunter:

--- Quote from: karajorma on December 13, 2006, 02:04:19 pm ---You can play online, you just can't save your pilot stats and tell everyone "LOOK AT MY KILLS> I'M 1337!!!!1111"

Just fix the config files like I suggested in my first post.

--- End quote ---

-_- kills dont make one great... after all, not all skill is based on coop performance if all you play is coop then its Kill:Death Ratio as well as Kill:Mission But TvT... youll only get maybe a max of 25 kills in it with a full game if your any good. Where as in example in coop I get 30-80 kills per mission. And my record being 131 kills on Sirius Blockade I believe it was... it is a mission created back in the pxo days, and it is not easy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version