Community Projects > The FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project

Campaign of the Semidecade - Silent Threat

<< < (3/8) > >>

Admiral Nelson:
I have a plan...

The next campaign for us is only three missions long, but has full in mission voice acting.  This will take but little time to polish up.  Afterwards, I think we need to spend a little bit of time with one of the most famous campaigns, which just needs perhaps a consolidated patch and nameplates. Then its off to the land of Down Under for a couple of mysterious campaigns....

MP-Ryan:

--- Quote from: Admiral Nelson on April 13, 2007, 06:15:47 pm ---I have a plan...

The next campaign for us is only three missions long, but has full in mission voice acting.  This will take but little time to polish up.  Afterwards, I think we need to spend a little bit of time with one of the most famous campaigns, which just needs perhaps a consolidated patch and nameplates. Then its off to the land of Down Under for a couple of mysterious campaigns....

--- End quote ---

I hope you've got Homesick fitted into your plans somewhere. :)

Also, there's a problem with Sync in the latest SCP build that we might consider addressing quickly (see the Missions and Campaigns forum).

übermetroid:
Still working on ST:R?  When that gets finished is when I reinstall FS2.

Mobius:
Is this the correct place we should use to discuss about campaigns we have to "upgrade"?

ST:R has its own board ;)

NGTM-1R:

--- Quote from: übermetroid on May 29, 2007, 01:52:07 pm ---Still working on ST:R?  When that gets finished is when I reinstall FS2.

--- End quote ---

ST:R really is almost done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version