Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

Shadows of Kraken is the bestest campaign evar

<< < (2/3) > >>

bigchunk1:
Just finished SOK.

It feels like a first campaign, but why are you so hard on yourself? I found it pretty entertaining none the less.

I am impressed with your attention to wing management and deployment times. I still have difficulty with getting that just right.

From time to time I was tasked with destroying capital ships as a fighter, so I just time compressed until the friendly capitals in the area cleaned them out. In some cases this would have taken awhile otherwise.

You can definitely see improvement from this campaign to your more recent ones: more use of the features, integrated modding and artwork, better use of gameplay to engage the player, as well as more overall attention to detail and presentation. As much as you seem to enjoy making silly campaigns, I imagine your ability to make serious ones is also very good.

2nd to last mission broke on me, but eh.

Last mission was interesting. Your plot development certainly was not lacking when you first took up freding.

Axem:
Thread spleeet because people can't take a hint about how bad SoK is supposed to be!

:(

MatthTheGeek:
SGWP2 > SoK

Discuss.

Qent:
SGWP2 is "so bad it's awesome," so that's not saying much.

redsniper:

--- Quote from: bigchunk1 on October 11, 2011, 11:27:22 pm ---As much as you seem to enjoy making silly campaigns, I imagine your ability to make serious ones is also very good.

--- End quote ---

Someone didn't play VD. Why didn't you play VD?

Or maybe someone saw VD as a silly campaign. :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version