Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Test Builds

Relief Mapping

<< < (2/3) > >>

Swifty:

--- Quote from: Trivial Psychic on January 12, 2018, 07:57:58 am ---Does that mean that damage decals can now cause depressions in a target's hull?

--- End quote ---

m!m's screenspace decals write diffuse and normals into the gBuffer, no height data. Getting the same occlusion effect in there might be a bit trickier so that's something I'd have to get back to you on.

Axem:

--- Quote from: Swifty on January 12, 2018, 01:58:06 am ---No test data included but maybe Axem can post the test models he gave me here (Or give me permission to share them)

--- End quote ---

I hereby give Swifty S. Swifterson permission to release the test models. (Note to people checking out the Rahu, that isn't quite the final model yet. I have a few small things to change still!)

Nyctaeus:
Yes! Freaking yes! Finally! I was waiting for this since I bought Substance Painter :D. Great job guys!

Some of my newer models like Anteros or Schrodinger have heightmaps if anyone is looking for some test subjects.

Bryan See:
Next up: I hope it will be displacement mapping and tessellation. And real-time environment PBR mapping and lighting.

chief1983:
Someone's trying really hard to win Buzzword Bingo today...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version