Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The FRED Workshop

[WIP] Shepherds

<< < (7/9) > >>

CT27:
This campaign looks interesting to play (and I enjoyed your previous work Walk In The Sun).  How's progress going on this?

Colt:

--- Quote from: CT27 on August 13, 2021, 05:27:29 pm ---This campaign looks interesting to play (and I enjoyed your previous work Walk In The Sun).  How's progress going on this?

--- End quote ---
Slow but steady. I wanted to have Shepherds released last month, but beta testing has uncovered a few (lot) more problems then I'd expected, but these are being sorted out. On this note, a shoutout to Spart_n, Goober and Woutersmits for their continued support in soldiering through it. Thanks guys.  :yes:

In an alternate universe, Shepherds was released without beta testing. It is horrifying.

You might be thinking of Walls Closing (I'm glad you enjoyed it!), as Walk in the Sun was made by Taranis. WitS is indeed a great campaign though!

ShivanSlayer:
Always so interesting to see more mods taking place during Vanilla campaigns.  Reminds me that Alpha 1 isn't doing EVERYTHING and there are other good pilots contributing to the war effort

Colt:
Way overdue on an update, and I am sad to announce that this will be the final update post...

...because Shepherds will be releasing on January 28th! I'm really excited to finally share this campaign with the community, and I'll be spending the next few weeks adding in the final touches and polishing it up some more.

One last batch of screenshots. Credit to Spart_n for the first shot.  :)

Screenshots:
Hidden Text: Show

Goober5000:
:yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version