Author Topic: I always thought there where two ending video's!  (Read 1563 times)

I always thought there where two ending video's!
Well, SUPERNOVA! RUN RUN RUN!!! AFTERBURNER!!! FULL ENGINE POWER! AFTERBURNER AGAIN! VEGA NODE! JUMP!!!

I made it to the node, jumped, and see trough a movie capella supernova-ing. though I wonder... Where did Endpart2a.avi (or 2b.avi) go? It is in my FS2 folder, so its supposed to be played? Everytime I go back to ready room I must play the convoy protection mission again...

Whats wrong?

Offline Shade

Re: I always thought there where two ending video's!
You may be the victim of a misnamed cutscene. In one version that's floating around the 2nd cutscenes are named "endpart2a/b", but the game looks for "endprt2a/b".

So, do a search for endpart2a and endpart2b, and rename any results to endprt2a/b, and that should fix it. Of course, you may simply not have them, but this seems unlikely if you've downloaded a cutscene pack.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.