Author Topic: Beams vs Railguns  (Read 13099 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
You know, because I played Starsiege and KKnD lots when young, I always pictured autocannons to be really fast firing weapons, that could punch through armor pop-sweet fast. Although, it wasn't so much as punch as perforate.
Autocannons are just guns with a higher calibre than a machine gun but lower than artillery.

Also, I looked at some stuff in the retail tables, and I think the targeting laser was intended to be used with the subspace missile.
Bobboau once made a working subspace missile strike using the Targeting Laser, a really long time ago... I think it's lost now though.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
subspace missile??

what's that?? a missile that travels trough subspace and exists right in front of it's target?

el hombre vicio...

No, you moron, you completely missed it.

It's a missile that travels through subspace and exits right in front of it's target.
And this ain't no ****. But don't quote me for that one. - Mika

I shall rrreach worrrld domination!

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
No, you moron, you completely missed it.

It's a missile that travels through subspace and exits right in front of it's target.

yes, that's what I ment, and Im not a moron! just posting in a hurry.
el hombre vicio...

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
<sarcasm>No, you moron, you completely missed it.

It's a missile that travels through subspace and exits right in front of it's target.</sarcasm>
Fixed.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Darius

Less of the name-calling please. There's no need for it even if you were being sarcastic