Author Topic: I returned - an i am buffed!  (Read 1433 times)

I returned - an i am buffed!
Hello hardlighting guys!

i always loved Decent and Freespace 1/2 in former times. I loved this community when i discovered what you did for tremendously work in modding to pimp those FS2 up delivering unbeleavable content. It took me hours and weeks to figure out to install all the stuff and sometimes got crazy by manual use of MVPs and all the other stuff, but i loved it.

And now - after dreaming of War in Heaven recently - i returned here to check it out again.

And seeing what you did here!!! So much progress - so much content - so much Knossus installer...

You guys - are epic!!! I cant find other words on that.

Thank you so much for enable me again to enjoy some hours of wonderful space sim.

As life goes there is not so much time then before for gaming but i still love and enjoy. And i will give feedback agin when i am able. To give at least some small part of input from my side.

So far - have fun and a nice time!!

Cheers
seraphuriel

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Re: I returned - an i am buffed!
Welcome back dude.   The authors appreciate your praise I'm sure 👍
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Re: I returned - an i am buffed!
Ditto, welcome back :-) There are over 100 campaigns on Knossos now and I know of several more that are in various stages of development, so you will have plenty of stuff to play. Finding the time to do so might be a challenge of course ;-)
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]