Author Topic: are the inferno ships availible of someplace besides fileplanet?  (Read 4760 times)

are the inferno ships availible of someplace besides fileplanet?
the title says it all. my mom said i could get ships, im getting ships. the normal FS/FS2 ships dont cut it anymore.  :D

edit: almost forgot, dont gimme any comments or anything, just tell me if i can get it somewere else or not.
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Re: are the inferno ships availible of someplace besides fileplanet?
Hard Light? Inferno? Ships VP? :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

http://www.inferno.hard-light.net

Check the "R1 Downloads" for a bunch of mirrors.

Just about every other released ship in existance can also be found at hades-combine.com. :yes:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Yes, I know that this is a comment, but man, your parents are strict.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

mirror? im clicking the same things i clicked before, same thingy/

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
What do you mean? You can get all released Inferno ships from inferno.hard-light, if you have them...well...you should only wait for INFA SA and INF SCP :P
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

mirror? im clicking the same things i clicked before, same thingy/

The complete install has several mirrors, though the basic ships pack doesn't appear to.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Snail

• SC 5
What's wrong with file planet? :doubt:

oh. sure, whatever. ill get the full thing. *punches himself in face* DUH!!!!!!!

@snail i dont have an account on it... my dad does, but im not sure if he approves me getting ships. my mom does. (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!)

EDIT: how many of the FS2 shivan ships are in it?

EDIT2: when i go to get the new release, i get little black boxes with a 3d white lining. erm.....?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 01:29:29 pm by Titan »

You should be going to the R1 Download under Old Releases. The New Releases will only be there once INF SCP comes out.

Offline Kie99

What's wrong with file planet? :doubt:

You have to sign up to download anything from it and wait in queues for half an hour.  Extremely irritating if you have limited time on the net.  Downloading Inferno when I was still on Pay as you go Dial-up was a nightmare.

FAO Titan

Go to this link and click "Download File."  No Fileplanet, no bull****, just a link and a click.
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

I've never had to wait a half-hour for a download... in fact, whenever I download off of Fileplanet, I don't even have to wait (no I am not a premium subscriber, I just got the standard account).

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I've never had to wait a half-hour for a download... in fact, whenever I download off of Fileplanet, I don't even have to wait (no I am not a premium subscriber, I just got the standard account).

Me too.

You have to sign up to download anything from it and wait in queues for half an hour.  Extremely irritating if you have limited time on the net.  Downloading Inferno when I was still on Pay as you go Dial-up was a nightmare.

Then sign up. It takes... What? Like 2 minutes! :doubt:

read my new sig.................. *sigh sigh sigh*  :( :( :( :( :( :( :(