Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3033010 times)

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It's over 1000!!!!! (pages)
How's the ._._._._._._._._.leg?

I was browsing XKCD hitting random a fair bit, going through the "what-ifs" when as if by magic "Blocked by Barclays gateway/Macaffee blahblah blah blah etc"

:mad:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I can only walk, not run, jump or stomp, and I need to concentrate just to put an even load on both legs. If I don't, I will automatically start leaning on my right leg. I can't walk very far either. Half an hour is the absolute longest I can go putting equal weight on both feet before I tire out.

This knee is recovering with each passing day, but it's a long and incredibly slow process.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
z64555 discovers Helical Railgun. World domination expected.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Anyone have decent recommendations for a gaming headset?  My off-brand one's wires finally went a while back, and without a solder gun handy, I'm looking for a nice replacement.  Ideally I'd like something with a USB connection, and probably wired so I don't always have to recharge.  The few items at Best Buy seemed pricey, and when I checked Newegg, I got the usual option overload. :p

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Anyone have decent recommendations for a gaming headset?  My off-brand one's wires finally went a while back, and without a solder gun handy, I'm looking for a nice replacement.  Ideally I'd like something with a USB connection, and probably wired so I don't always have to recharge.  The few items at Best Buy seemed pricey, and when I checked Newegg, I got the usual option overload. :p

I'm using the LX-3000 by Microsoft. It's lasted me a great deal of time, great quality speech and excellent sound.
"No"

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

Yo I have a Microsoft LX-3000. At some point I stepped on it with my iron-shod hooves and snapped some of the plastic, but a little but of duct tape's kept it together. Great voice and sound quality, as far as I can tell.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog

Yo I have a Microsoft LX-3000. At some point I stepped on it with my iron-shod hooves and snapped some of the plastic, but a little but of duct tape's kept it together. Great voice and sound quality, as far as I can tell.

[insert Derelict reference here]

Then again, this is somewhat true in real-life military.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
back to the REAL working world for me.  and a trip back to "school" at the same time.  after 5 months of the government failing to write a simple contract, resulting in literally nothing for me to do and VERY short days at the office, i now have to get up at the ass crack of dawn and drive all the way across hampton roads to listen to lectures for an hour or two, and then spend another six reading manuals and filling out study guides.  throw in quizzes/tests every couple days, and cap it off at the end of the 7 months with two 8-hour exams.

do not want.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
On an army camp. Finished my army work. About to screw one of my exes best mate.

My ex will be livid >;D

Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i just scarfed down 2 megalithic moose n' bean burritos. they were delicious.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam

Prepare the gas masks!  :P
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
NC State is curbstomping Citadel.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
We're gonna feel that from here.

New laptop to replace the aging one I'd been using.

Nothing special, just 750 GB, 2.5 GHz, 8 GB RAM. Not gonna use this for anything power intensive.

However, it is apparently now a thing to have the Function keys reversed: so now, instead of holding down "Fn" to access stuff like brightness or other things, now it does that by default and you have to press "Fn" to use the F-keys.

I don't know what complete retard of an executive thought this was a good idea. Luckily, found a way to deactivate that nonsense, and now it's mostly working well. Just need to get Virtual Box to access the USB ports and everything will be shiny.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Going to see Dredd tomorrow, I will report back.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Started Graduate school.

Doing an MSc in Ecology and Environmental Sustainability.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
I had a dream that my computer was infected with malware! :(

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Oh welcome to my world you poor basterd, I had a dream like that once in a while, and it was incredibly realistic... a few months later I had a deja vu and lo and behold, I actually had a virus, the bastard killed all my Firewalls and Anti-*Malware here*, tried getting things like malwarebytes and others but they were all disabled within seconds, luckily Zone Alarm's Firewall still worked, it gave me time to install Avast and attack the ****er before windows started, VICTORY! (That took hours though)

And that kids, is why you should have Avast on your PC even if you don't actively use it.
This has been a message from An4ximandros' don't loll when it comes to internet safety desktop.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Also I'm an uncle now.  :doubt:

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
I had a dream that my computer was infected with malware! :(

Lucky, all I get are dreams where I'm irrationally furious.