Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3032912 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It's over 1000!!!!! (pages)
thirty somethings are always fun. at that age their biological clock is ticking and their female instincts are telling them to breed. as a result they are extra horney. which is kinda fun.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline BrotherBryon

• Resident Lurker
I think some one got stabbed in front of the club I was in tonight. I'm getting too old for the life of a bachelor might be time to embrace being a hermit. This town really sucks to be single in but is great for those with families.
Holy Crap. SHIVANS! Tours

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
I think some one got stabbed in front of the club I was in tonight. I'm getting too old for the life of a bachelor might be time to embrace being a hermit. This town really sucks to be single in but is great for those with families.

Sounds like a lovely place to raise the kids.   :blah:
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft

My bad
It was the guy who rufied a friend of mine the other night (actually happened, although first I've heard a date rape drug being used on a guy)
"No"

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

My bad
It was the guy who rufied a friend of mine the other night (actually happened, although first I've heard a date rape drug being used on a guy)

Happens more often than you might think, clearly.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Sometimes, you just need a better axe for hacking.

I found one: http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxhexeditor/

In addition to being cross-platform, wxHexEditor has the features I need: Find All, Bookmarks, and most importantly: automatic conversion from hex to 8, 16, 32, 64, float, and double!

So, I'm a little bit happier now.  :)
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline BrotherBryon

• Resident Lurker

Sounds like a lovely place to raise the kids.   :blah:

Wow what a terrible sentence I wrote while inebriated, the region actually is geared more towards families. It's the night life in the singles scene that is god awful and only getting progressively worse. There is the occasional stabbing but only rarely does some one got shot. I think the region only averages one murder a month with most violent crimes being assaults. Like most cities the bulk of crimes are concentrated in a handful of areas best avoided by most people.
Holy Crap. SHIVANS! Tours

Sucks being 18. Nobody's free to hangout with or even talk to. I have no idea how you adult folk do it. As I understand, it gets much worse as I get older.

Those who aren't working are in college or university. Most of the people I know are doing both. I go to university. But it's like I'm the only person on bloody campus who has a decent schedule. Maybe it's because I'm the only kid in arts.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 11:14:20 am by haloboy100 »
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Dunno how it happened..

I've effectively dropped my friends with benefits... ALL of them...

For this Essex girl :)

To start :shaking:

A relationship.

:jaw:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Dear God in heaven, Dekker.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Congrats Dekker! At least someone around here is getting some relationshipy luuuurve.

Sucks being 18. Nobody's free to hangout with or even talk to. I have no idea how you adult folk do it. As I understand, it gets much worse as I get older.

Those who aren't working are in college or university. Most of the people I know are doing both. I go to university. But it's like I'm the only person on bloody campus who has a decent schedule. Maybe it's because I'm the only kid in arts.
I know the feeling brother. I was lonely as **** in my first semester of uni. Are you living on campus? Would highly recommend you do if you don't. But it gets better, and if you get a job then you'll get work mates and whatnot to socialize with.

It gets better though, need to reiterate.

No, I don't live in campus. I could, but seriously, just looking around I can tell from the people I'm meeting that I'm just not comfortable with the kids in this university thing so far. Everyone is too...occupied. They just don't have my lifestyle.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Universities are big places, man. You'll find someone around who's a bit like you on your travels around campus. But fair enough, whatever floats your boat.

My current dilemma at the moment is that I'm feeling a bit like I'm getting stuck playing video games with my non-18 year old friend and whoever we can muster instead of going out and clubbing and other **** that people 18> do in Aus. And as a result, I'm not meeting that many new people, in particular, wimminz! :(

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Go clubbing dude, it owns. I was such a shut-in in college (mostly because a lot of undergrad frat parties are really dreadful), but if you've got some friends to stick with it is a great time. The NYC party scene is everything you'd imagine, including the slightly terrifying bits.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Clubbing is definitely great! I went during my initial 'ahmagawd guiz im ayteen' period, but when my particular mate told me he'd been feeling a bit dejected that all of us 18 year olds were out doing 18 year old stuff all the time I felt a bit sorry for him and gave most of it up.

But ****, you're only 18 once, may as well go out! Also, this NYC party scene... ;D

What's clubbing? Like golfing? I hate golf.
I get the feeling that it's an american or british term I don't know of.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 01:45:07 pm by haloboy100 »
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
What's clubbing? Like golfing? I hate golf.
I get the feeling that it's an american or british term I don't know of.

more like going to clubs, dancing and stuff.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Clubbing

A favorite activity of the moronic majority, this involves being shunted like cattle into a converted warehouse... sadly not to be slaughtered, but to wear ridiculous trendy clothes, listen to crap eardrum-shattering music, try to pick up brainless members of the opposite sex, and generally stand around aimlessly in a desperate but pointless attempt to show how cool you are.

- Urban Dictionary

Sounds about right.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Yeah I used to think exactly that. It turns out that being a shut-in nerd is driven by self-loathing and terror! Who knew