Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Exile

Exile - Bug Report Thread

<< < (4/6) > >>

Colt:

--- Quote from: Madeye on January 26, 2019, 09:00:32 am ---I know it sounds weird but...
How to  change media vp for Exile in Knossos? I honestly cannot figure it out. :/

--- End quote ---

Check MediaVP's in the Explore tab. On the top left should be a version number (current 3.8.2) that you can click and choose which version you want. DL 3.7.2 if it's not installed.

Nyctaeus:
You remind me that I need to do some adjustments for Exile, to pick MVP 2014 and FSO 3.8.0 by default.

Madeye:

--- Quote from: Colt on January 26, 2019, 10:46:32 am ---
--- Quote from: Madeye on January 26, 2019, 09:00:32 am ---I know it sounds weird but...
How to  change media vp for Exile in Knossos? I honestly cannot figure it out. :/

--- End quote ---

Check MediaVP's in the Explore tab. On the top left should be a version number (current 3.8.2) that you can click and choose which version you want. DL 3.7.2 if it's not installed.

--- End quote ---

And then just "back"? Because nothing changes and game seems to launch on 3.8.2 anyways (regardless the mode played).

Colt:

--- Quote from: Madeye on January 26, 2019, 03:41:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: Colt on January 26, 2019, 10:46:32 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

And then just "back"? Because nothing changes and game seems to launch on 3.8.2 anyways (regardless the mode played).

--- End quote ---

Dang, yeah just tried it and got the same thing as you. As Nyctaeus said he'll fix it so patience is key :yes:.

Nightmare:
You can try what you want, just don't blame the Devs if you do something contrary to instructions. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version