Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Sooo, act 4 for war in heaven is still being worked on?

<< < (2/24) > >>

wookieejedi:
Even from my experience (albeit less impressive) that FRED bugs is sporadic as all heck.

General Battuta:

--- Quote from: emark4 on March 17, 2018, 01:46:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 17, 2018, 11:19:53 am ---It could get done at almost any time with a solid 4-5 months of work. But I dunno when the bug is gonna bite again and drive me FRED crazy.

--- End quote ---

Uhh... care to elaborate General?

--- End quote ---

It could get done at almost any time with a solid 4-5 months of work, but I don't know when I'll be struck by the motivation and spare time to do 4-5 months of semi-fulltime FRED.

emark4:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 17, 2018, 07:12:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: emark4 on March 17, 2018, 01:46:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 17, 2018, 11:19:53 am ---It could get done at almost any time with a solid 4-5 months of work. But I dunno when the bug is gonna bite again and drive me FRED crazy.

--- End quote ---

Uhh... care to elaborate General?

--- End quote ---

It could get done at almost any time with a solid 4-5 months of work, but I don't know when I'll be struck by the motivation and spare time to do 4-5 months of semi-fulltime FRED.

--- End quote ---

Okay, 4-5 months does sound like a long time.

Couldnt other people that know how to FRED be able to take over FREDing duties or something?

Cyborg17:
BP missions are some of the most complex that the modding community puts out.  There are a few that possibly could do it, but they have their own projects themselves that they would have to decide themselves to take a break on.  They would also be less familiar with the modpack, how they do their messaging, and what story elements to emphasize. So you would have to tack on an extra month at the very least.

And they would need the same kind of drive that Battuta is talking about to finish in a similar time frame.

Yes BP is awesome, but honestly the only thing we can really do is to have some patience and play some of the other awesome mods out there while we wait.

emark4:

--- Quote from: Cyborg17 on March 18, 2018, 12:05:38 pm ---BP missions are some of the most complex that the modding community puts out.  There are a few that possibly could do it, but they have their own projects themselves that they would have to decide themselves to take a break on.  They would also be less familiar with the modpack, how they do their messaging, and what story elements to emphasize. So you would have to tack on an extra month at the very least.

And they would need the same kind of drive that Battuta is talking about to finish in a similar time frame.

Yes BP is awesome, but honestly the only thing we can really do is to have some patience and play some of the other awesome mods out there while we wait.

--- End quote ---

Well... At least there is bombe3man's Friends and Foes mod , with a part 2 hopefully on the way.

Unless bombe3man could do BP act 4-5.

Damn, I wish I could write and FRED...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version