Author Topic: OS X XCode project Issue (3.2.4)  (Read 1992 times)

OS X XCode project Issue (3.2.4)
Hi everyone,

I'm working on Shadows of Lylat, until there artistically only, but from now on on code also.
I work on Mac so I'd like to develop things using XCode so I don't have to boot (or virtualize) Windows all the time...

Downloaded code from SVN and I have an issue when trying to build the project.

To stay short, in jpgutils.cpp, there are use of functions defined in the libjpeg library. The include line is there, the code too, but I got 10 errors pastebined below:
http://pastebin.com/NYQ4MeWE

I followed the steps from the Mac Dev Guide, chief gave it a try and has no problem on his Mac, I admit I have no idea right now! :/
Any input/experience/fix?

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Re: OS X XCode project Issue (3.2.4)
libjpeg should be system library, you shouldn't have to build it.  Yes I know the source for it is the repo but that is there specifically for windows.

Can you link or paste bin the guide that you are following?

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
wxLauncher 0.9.4 public beta (now with no config file editing for FRED) | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Re: OS X XCode project Issue (3.2.4)
Nope, I'm pretty sure that OS X builds libjpeg during the build process.  I don't believe that libjpeg is either installed separately, included in Frameworks.tgz, or in the OS X SDK.

The following subprojects are compiled for each Mac build:

jpeg
lua
zlib
png
code
FS2_Open

jpeg, lua, zlib, and png all come from the source inside the fs2_open repository.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays