Author Topic: Soooo good.  (Read 7986 times)

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
So you punks like BP:WiH huh?

Well guess what.
You've seen nothing. NOTHING.

WiH R2 is so much better than R1. My mind has been blown and my world has been rocked.
Mission design that is so incredibly complex and well fredded and most of all, its fun. Story and plot so well written, important things are being revealed ladies and gentlemen!
The BP team has taken almost every bit of criticism I had of R1 and created well... a masterpiece.

Let the hype commence.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
el hombre vicio...

Offline Raiden

• Vassago's Dirge fanboy
    • Ministry of Truth
Glad to hear it. I'm honestly looking forward to War in Heaven R2 more than any other piece of entertainment out there. It usurped Mass Effect for me as my favourite series this 'generation.' Reminds of how much I was looking forward to the mega-budget Phantom Menace in '99, only for it to be completely blown away by a little-known, no-hyped action film called The Matrix. Except ME is actually good but you know what I mean.
/logic/reason/faith/tradition/knowledge/rhythm/space/religion/
Currently Playing: Dead Space 3
Eagerly Awaiting: Titanfall
I write for god is in the tv. I blog at Ministry of Truth.

Can we have screenshots and teaser videos to feed our hype?
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Can we have screenshots and teaser videos to feed our hype?
Are my wonderful words not enough?!
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

It is enough to start hype, not continue it until the release of WiH R2.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Can we expect WiH-R1-Director's Cut to come out before R2 or not?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
That's hard to say. Voice acting made significant progress but then basically screeched to a halt when IssMneur got busy.

We would need someone very literate to work on generating scripts for voice actors.

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
I am more excited for WiH R2 than for any other game, mod, or what have you.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

When the guy who crafted my other favorite FS2 campaign offers praise like that, my attention is grabbed.

Consider R2 hyped.

Offline Ypoknons

• Ancient
    • http://www.xwaupgrade.com
Ah, it's just a video game.

I want to issue the orders that will bring the roar of artillery shooting past my fighter. I want to feel the slow burn of tev whiskey liberated with ice cometary water. I want to hear the voices of the Vishnans in my head. I want to feel the pulse of the stars following through my veins.  The penance of the ancients. The combination of the planet ears. The wisdom of the Elders. The balls of Steele.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 11:51:24 pm by Ypoknons »
Long time ago, you see, there was this thing called the VBB and... oh, nevermind.

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
I want to see the last cataclysmic battles of the Sol-GTVA war. I want to see Byrne's secret project. I want Shivans in Sol (not really). I want dozens of Narayanas firing at the Atreus or the Imperieuse (taking-you-with-me) Jesus, thanks to you Spoon, the expectation for R2 rips me apart. ;7

Sooo, that means the release could be soon?
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline CommanderDJ

• Software engineer
    • Minecraft
I want to know who/what Ken is.

Plus all the other stuff.
[16:57] <CommanderDJ> What prompted the decision to split WiH into acts?
[16:58] <battuta> it was long, we wanted to release something
[16:58] <battuta> it felt good to have a target to hit
[17:00] <RangerKarl> not sure if talking about strike mission, or jerking off
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> WUT
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> hahahahaha
[17:00] <battuta> hahahaha
[17:00] <RangerKarl> same thing really, if you think about it

Offline -Sara-

Like I already told Battuta, I don't want to experience anything spoilerish or whatsoever, until playing the story all at once. :P
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Definitely looking forward greatly to it, though I'm betting, like WiH1 did to me last year, I'm going to have to rewrite and rework a lot of my current stuff to be a lot better before I'd even dare to release it to the public ;)

Keep up the good work, definitely hope it's release is not very far off.
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I-I'm not a p-punk or anything, b-baka....

...never mind that. Still, for some reason I'm not really hyped up to the point of going 'omgomgomgomgwantwantwant!!', but I'm still looking forward to R2...a lot...lots. Maybe because I've adapted to being patient for good stuff. I wonder if we're going to see a GTVA-UEF-Vishnan-Shivan battle over Earth...

I wonder if we're going to see a GTVA-UEF-Vishnan-Shivan battle over Earth...

"Massive Battle Xtreme : put every ship from every mission from each campaign"
(and watch your computer as it melts down)

Offline -Sara-

Then I should better start overclocking and pumping the liquid nitrogen in. :P (Not that I will).
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline Satellight

• Star Dreamer
I want dozens of Narayanas firing at the Atreus or the Imperieuse (taking-you-with-me)

THIS. I want...
REVENGE.
I want strong moments before my screen.
I want to cry.
I want to to feel the same strong emotions I felt while playing "Delenda Est"

But... I'm also patient. Take your time to be AWESOME. Thank you in advance for the dreams you'll give us !
Never far away from HLP and from a computer with an installed FreeSpace.

Offline Veers

I want*...

Cutscenes (something about them... just amazing)
Capital Ship Control
Spoiler:
Blood, Tears and undying determination (the same I felt when playing Medal of Honor, 4 guys vs x amount of Afgan rushing down that hill, with rpgs etcetc. and no ammo.. ) (aka, we're fked and we fighting anyway). :)

I have a personal interest in the Fedayeen, and this project of the first fleet. But mainly the Fedayeen, I want to know if the Lucy surviving Vasudans went with them.
I would like to see the Indus again, and the Vishnans.. but keep that Shivan super J away. Earth is not a light snack for it.

And, if such a battle existed. And my puter would melt, entirely worth it!.

* denotes a lot of wants from BP. Which, BP delivers regardless.

My noobness aside for a moment, I am really looking forward to R2. BP is pretty much like a movie to me, I love it. Over and over again. Maybe Im watching the Indus fall towards the Sun too much...
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3