Author Topic: Potential BP3 Subtitles  (Read 19211 times)

Offline Nuclear1

Re: Potential BP3 Subtitles
Blue Planet 3:  Bluer Planet
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Blue Planet 3: Apotheosis Humanitas

/Gratuitous Latin Attack
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Blue Planet 3:  Bluer Planet
Blue Planet 3: Bluest Planet

Offline -Norbert-

So BP3's story is all written so we should think of subtitles for it. There is a little gap in that logic though: It is written but we don't know it! :P

Anyway...
Here are my favourites so far:

Odyssey Into Hell - Okay. Not liking titles with hell I would usually reject this, but that it's a quote from Petrarch from the original FS2 changes that.
Lessons from Infinity - A very fitting name, since we learned lessens from both the Vishnans and the Shivans already.
Shattered Balance - Do I really need to explain this after the events of universal truth? Though I'd suggest making it "The Shattered Balance". Feels more natural as a title to me for some reason... maybe the three letter thing.

While I don't have any suggestions as good as the above I do have some ideas:

"Restoring the Balance" - this one is pretty much just Shattered Balance from another view, so can hardly be called an idea.
"Legacies of Old" or "Ancient Legacies"
"Path to Divinity"
The last two titles play at Humanity becoming the replacements for one member of the triumvirate, be it Shivans, Vishnans or Brahmans.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
So BP3's story is all written so we should think of subtitles for it. There is a little gap in that logic though: It is written but we don't know it! :P

Anyway...
Here are my favourites so far:

Odyssey Into Hell - Okay. Not liking titles with hell I would usually reject this, but that it's a quote from Petrarch from the original FS2 changes that.
Lessons from Infinity - A very fitting name, since we learned lessens from both the Vishnans and the Shivans already.
Shattered Balance - Do I really need to explain this after the events of universal truth? Though I'd suggest making it "The Shattered Balance". Feels more natural as a title to me for some reason... maybe the three letter thing.

While I don't have any suggestions as good as the above I do have some ideas:

"Restoring the Balance" - this one is pretty much just Shattered Balance from another view, so can hardly be called an idea.
"Legacies of Old" or "Ancient Legacies"
"Path to Divinity"
The last two titles play at Humanity becoming the replacements for one member of the triumvirate, be it Shivans, Vishnans or Brahmans.

That last one is essentially the anglicism of the one I suggested near the top of the page  :yes:

Great minds and all that.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline -Norbert-

Oh right Apotheosis... becoming a god.
After a long and hard day of work my brain just shut down at the first sign of latin untill you mentioned it just now, even though I knew the word :lol:

Mine are the best
Sig censored by people with no sense of humor

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
Mine are the best

I like Sara's version far more. I don't like the Gargant, of course.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 03:23:20 pm by Deadly in a Shadow »
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline Raiden

• Vassago's Dirge fanboy
    • Ministry of Truth
War in Heaven is a fantastic name for BP2. It's got the combination of sounding cool whilst having a deeper meaning. The Feds and Tevs have their war in Sol, their own paradise, while the Shivans and Vishnans have a ruck in some higher dimension so alien to us that we can only use religious terms to describe it. I never really understood Age of Aquarius though. Does it mean a time of change or somesuch? 

Anyway I like Lessons from Infinity and Odyssey into Hell, but they're not perfect. I don't think the first one really fits with the other titles and the second one would be terrible save the fact it's a Petrach quote so it becomes cool. I actually really like Snail's BP3 but thats just a cop out :p
/logic/reason/faith/tradition/knowledge/rhythm/space/religion/
Currently Playing: Dead Space 3
Eagerly Awaiting: Titanfall
I write for god is in the tv. I blog at Ministry of Truth.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Blue Planet 3: Weighing of Hearts
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:19:27 pm by Fury »

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Blue Planet 3: Vishnans on a Plane

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
BP3: Destroyingly Ever After
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
s.
Blue Planet III: Journeys End
                       Twilight of the Gods

n.s.s.
Blue Planet 3:   It's finally over
                       The Return of The Bosch

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Blue Planet 3: Attack of the Giant Killer Metal Worms from Another Dimension

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Blue Planet :3

Offline Snail

• SC 5
awww man

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Blue Planet :3
I'd make a contract to have WiH2 and BP3, no doubt.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Mine are the best

I like Sara's version far more. I don't like the Gargant, of course.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
Sig censored by people with no sense of humor

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
Hell Just found a new home... in space...
!!! War In Heaven PartII: Eternal manifold of damnation !!!
And this time... there's no escaping

*enable flying text
FROM
THIS
DIMENSION!

What if that little voice inside you telling you to kill everything...
...was right?
!!! War In Heaven PartII: Psychopathic reality !!!
And this time...

THE
DOCTOR
IS
OUT!

What if your mother and sister who you thought were killed in that Elysium transport...
...were actually just turned into Shivans instead?

!!! War In Heaven PartII: Revenge of the disgruntled family members !!!

And thi... /bigchunk1 was tackled mid sentence
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

Offline Nuclear1

Blue Planet 3:  Laporte x Simms

Mine are the best

No Gargants in BP.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!