Author Topic: Forum Colours  (Read 6772 times)

Offline Kie99

Is thar a reason all the0forums are coloured black like th'Hard Light forum?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 06:59:29 am by 1934 »
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Ye be askin' too many questions. We have ways of dealing wit inquisitive little landlubbers like yourself.

Yarr!

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
The ****ers probably screwed it up messing with the word replacements. Typical.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
Yarr ye spiteful one returns. :p

I'd be taking nothing seriously for a few hours kieto my lad. Just sit back and watch the mayhem. :)

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Figures, I go away for one night of drunken mayhem and come back to this...

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
lol. What that ye be saying friend? :p

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
...the hell? Taken care of.
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Yarr, it's still the same as far as I can sea... er, see.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
lol. An0n was unbannned momentarily? lol
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Odd.. someone must have screwed something up :doubt:

Ah well... I wasn't here. It wasn't me. I'm innocent y'see!

Offline Nuclear1

I think there was an earthquake at that same moment...
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Solatar

I be hearin' th'badgers comin'....

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
We be preferrin the beaver...
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

what in th'****? This pirate talk is...amusing.

EDIT: no word filtering?
Derek Smart is his own oxymoron.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Are the forum colors still black?

And can people still access project internals? I can't seem to anymore...
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill