Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221502 times)

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Alas...I have uninstalled FS2SCP from my computer for it took up too much space. Oh well.... :doubt:
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
alas my computer has uninstalled something and now refuses to run fs  :shaking:
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Alas...could this be the end of FS multiplayer? :confused:
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

nah my paychecks next week so ill buy an external hd and put a new system on it and reinstall freespace and then ill be back
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
Alas...could this be the end of FS multiplayer? :confused:
Yes, its the end #7035, give or take a few :)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
I should be there today.  Got to pick the last of the peppers for the year so I might be a bit late. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Shade

Caught some stupid virus so I'm pretty effectively out of the game - Fever & shaking hands + Joystick do not a good combination make :(
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline captain-custard

Im Back  YaY.....

Offline captain-custard

and hoping someone wants to play......

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Keep it on topic people.

I hope to get in a few missions later tonight.  Maybe a couple quick ones in about 15 minutes or so. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline captain-custard

sorry  fubar i fell asleep watching the world(coughs) series on the net, ill be certainely online for wednesday night (fs) hopefully for thursday TBP, and if i have time tonight as well

hi um i was wondering when is there a game for fs2 up? i mean i read the first post but i have no idea what to do as to join a game or what time it is there i am kinda lost and i really wanna play against a human

Offline captain-custard

ok there are semi regular games saturday  night, and there at 9pm gmt ish; if you can work out what tilme thaty is at yours , google time gmt and do the maths, if not do whayt you just did and post that you want to play and hope other ppl are there,

there are 2 different ways to play , 3.6.9 which very few ppl play now and 3.6.10 wich more ppl seem to be playing , look in the nightly builds section and look for the newesgt build , you need to be running fs2_open not retail...

also if you havent already log on to fs2net and register your pilot , instructions are in first post .....

if you run other variants of fs like tbp there is a game tonite (thursdays at 8pm gmt)
ope to see you online

andi

aka captain custard

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
hi um i was wondering when is there a game for fs2 up? i mean i read the first post but i have no idea what to do as to join a game or what time it is there i am kinda lost and i really wanna play against a human

Haha, you said that like there are other species playing in FS2 multiplayer...   :lol:
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

anyone up for a game?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Isn't there an IRC chat channel; where a lotta people are chatting at the same time???
What's up?

Offline Shade

You can join the 3.6.10 chat lobby through an IRC client if that's what you mean. Idling there now myself. Not what you'd call a lot of people, though.

It's at irc://fs2netd.game-warden.com:7117/eleh
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Offline taylor

• Super SCP/Linux Guru
    • http://www.icculus.org/~taylor
The best way to connect is just through the game itself though.  Connections via standard IRC clients was mainly just for testing and interest reasons, and will be disabled in a few months (poses too much of a security and maintenance problem otherwise).

Offline captain-custard

anyone up for playing tonight , im on line so pm or icq me or post here , if not ill logg on near 8pm gmt

Offline Shade

Might play few games yeah.