Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221381 times)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
You may have a slightly higher chance of success if you use the HLP IRC channel. There's a link at the very top of this page.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Yo the Hamachi thing...it's too full...¬¬
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
:wtf: Full? How?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
That post is very outdated, sadly, no one seems to play MP anymore. Once I get my PC back I think I'm going to try for a regular game schedule, and I'm going to rewrite that post.

there are quite a few ppl who play multiplayer these days some on 3.6.9 and some  on 3.6.10 the saturday night game still happens from time to time and evn 8 or more players , but as with all posts in the multiplayer section finding the information has become very hard .....;

so if some one wants to create a you need this and do this ,go here etc post then sticky and lock it it would make more sense , and with the server changes not that far away i believe more ppl will be there playing afterwards........;;

pm me if you need me im generaly playing multiplayer  on wednesday nights  7pm gmt, thursday nights (TBP) 8pm gmt , saturday nights 9pm gmt..;

please note that with the daylight saving times i am gmt+2  CEST central european summer time if that abreviation exists

if your are creating a new multiplayer info post please steal the gmt times list from TBP section as this might help ppl

later
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

anyone want to play me in half an hour?
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
:wtf: Full? How?

Wait no I got in....
What's up?

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
There is a game up. The time that it is up is now. The time that you need to join is now. Join now!
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
Cool. Be there in a bit.
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
RC2?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline captain-custard

yes
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
dragonsniper, you probably crashed due usage of another build, try to get the rc2 build :D
Signed, me

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Ew there's a new build? *looks around for link....*
What's up?

Offline dragonsniper

• Steam
dragonsniper, you probably crashed due usage of another build, try to get the rc2 build :D
Crashed the game, screwed up the graphics card until I rebooted and did some other funky stuff. It's fixed now, but it was a mess for a moment. Different build it is. :yes:
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline dragonsniper

• Steam
I'll be in the lobby waiting for a while.
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
Multi game going now, players wanted!
too late, you missed it
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 01:30:23 am by Mura »
Signed, me

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I didn't miss it; I was in school.
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Sleeping... :(
What's up?

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
There's a game up now.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline captain-custard

but im naked and watching the teletubbies

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
but im naked and watching the teletubbies

Go and dress for dinner! :wtf:
My blog

MP-Ryan