Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

Just Another Troubleshooting Thread

<< < (55/56) > >>

ShivanSlayer:
IN Jad 2.23, I get a bug during the fight with Henrietta where I randomly die and it says I was killled in a collision with Player 1, and it happens again if I restart.  This never happened on either of my 2 previous playthroughs

Boomer20:

--- Quote from: ShivanSlayer on April 18, 2021, 08:39:40 pm ---IN Jad 2.23, I get a bug during the fight with Henrietta where I randomly die and it says I was killled in a collision with Player 1, and it happens again if I restart.  This never happened on either of my 2 previous playthroughs

--- End quote ---

This is the same problem I encountered. Once it happens you can't restart the mission at all from any checkpoint. You have to boot out and try again. The way I managed to beat the level was to never fly straight (or directly away) at (from) Henrietta in the final 33% of her health and only use Harpoon Type REXs as they insta lock and get your wingmen to shoot her. Doesn't solve the bug but allowed me to beat it. The game log doesn't seem to show anything either except maybe something to do with calling a beam attack when I die but I'm not experienced at looking at logs.

Shame as it was a really fun mission.

yusep:
Hey guys, Im having a problem trying to run Just Another Day 2.21
Just reinstalled Windows 10 and Knossos / FS2 GoG / Mods etc and im getting the same error.
This is the log file:
https://fsnebula.org/log/60afe65c8d05c6fc56391303
This is the error:

Runnin Knossos default installation with FSO 21.2.0

Metaphor322:

--- Quote from: yusep on May 27, 2021, 01:41:06 pm ---Hey guys, Im having a problem trying to run Just Another Day 2.21
Just reinstalled Windows 10 and Knossos / FS2 GoG / Mods etc and im getting the same error.
This is the log file:
https://fsnebula.org/log/60afe65c8d05c6fc56391303
This is the error:

Runnin Knossos default installation with FSO 21.2.0

--- End quote ---

Having the same issue "Unable to find weapon class Epsilon 1 in stuff_int_list!"

butter_pat_head:
This is my first time re-playing JAD 2.21 since its original release (before the VN content) and I've got a bug in 'Operation: Taco-Get'.  After scanning the container I should get the objective to press Alt-X, but instead it says 'NONE' and I can't initiate docking.

I'm also seeing a bit of screen flickering during the VN segments.  It seems to be when animation frames are being shown for the first time.

Latest everything installed via Knossos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version