Author Topic: lol invisbile Cains on "Forced Entry"  (Read 11271 times)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Re: lol invisbile Cains on "Forced Entry"
Yes, I did, and I don't care. :p

My first attempt, of course, wasn't counted because I used cheats, but my second and third tries were done the fair way. That's how I found out that bomb shockwaves can really rattle any kind of hull.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
I heard them charge up, so it made no difference. The first time I did that mission without cheats, the Keeper was splashed by an SRed. Got past it on my second try.
And of course I heard them charging up, but it's hard to predict where the beams themselves will go.

I beg to differ. I look at the nearest capship and swear x10 as I watch it get pwned and the mission ends.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I heard them charge up, so it made no difference. The first time I did that mission without cheats, the Keeper was splashed by an SRed. Got past it on my second try.
And of course I heard them charging up, but it's hard to predict where the beams themselves will go.

I beg to differ. I look at the nearest capship and swear x10 as I watch it get pwned and the mission ends.

The beams don't fire at a predictable location on the Keeper. If you're foolish enough to take a least-time course to one of the Ravanas at the beginning of the mission, for example, there's a good chance you'll be hit.