Off-Topic Discussion > Gaming Discussion

All my articles go here

<< < (16/16)

Iain Baker:
Not strictly a post, it's whole-a$$ book! All 120K words of it across 708 pages because why not?  :lol:

Info text and link below:

Hey bros, I have good news!

I have now finished writing, proofreading and editing the expanded 2nd Edition of my unofficial companion book to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe, ‘The Chornobyl Zone Survival Guide: Everything a Stalker Needs to Know to Survive The Zone’.
Its premise is simple: “If 'The Zone' as depicted in S.T.A.L.K.ER. was real, could you survive it?"

Probably not, but with the correct information and training, you might just stand a chance. Most rookie Stalkers are not able to answer the following questions...

•   "What are the physical and mental preparations you need to make?"

•   "What are the skills you need to learn and where can you go to learn them?"

•   "What equipment, supplies and weapons do you need to take with you?"

•   "What are the Zone's many hazards, and how do you overcome them?"

...and this lack of knowledge gets them killed. This book, “The Chornobyl Zone Survival Guide Expanded 2nd Edition” provides the answers to all these and more, so that a rookie Stalker can survive and thrive in The Zone long enough to become a veteran.

Think The Zombie Survival Guide meets S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and you will get the gist of it. It can be downloaded for free as a PDF from my website: https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/trlzsg

Yes, that’s right, free. No paywalls, no ‘give me your email address first so I can spam you with adverts later’ nonsense, free. I hoped that GSC would allow me to sell it as a commercial product, and I would donate the proceeds to the charities helping the people of Ukraine. However, GSC said no since it would clash with their plans for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, which is fair enough. So instead I’m giving it away freely and asking readers to consider making a small donation to the said charities – suggested links on my website.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Now get out of here Stalker :-)

Scourge of Ages:
Oh that's awesome, congrats! I'll check it out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version