Author Topic: Battle of the morons  (Read 2249 times)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Battle of the morons
The ones on the Ursa have shape to them, they're not just simple cubes as seen on this model.

Also:
(The current version has a perfect cockpit and much better textures, so don't worry.)
Do you like being an idiot? What he said has pretty much nothing to do with what I said, seeing as how I was talking about the missile pods and not the cockpit or textures. I guess I could see how you could confuse them.
Do you like being a ****face to people who try to point something out, even if it might not be what you're referring to? With a better texture the missile ports would at least not be oval-shaped and at least be circles, and that alone would help it look better. How about you change the ****ing model then yourself.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
I.. wasn't even talking about the holes that the missiles come out of, but the whole missile pod instead. You still fail. :P
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
How about both of you stop with the bloody ad-homs right now?
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
The ones on the Ursa have shape to them, they're not just simple cubes as seen on this model.

Also:
(The current version has a perfect cockpit and much better textures, so don't worry.)
Do you like being an idiot? What he said has pretty much nothing to do with what I said, seeing as how I was talking about the missile pods and not the cockpit or textures. I guess I could see how you could confuse them.
Do you like being a ****face to people who try to point something out

This being Hades, yes.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Split and locked.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me