Author Topic: The Mustang Alpha  (Read 4500 times)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Thats some model, looks almost :V: quality.

Whats the info on it? The techroom isn't up yet. Or if theres another place to find info, where? All I had seen were the screenies.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Solatar

Credit goes to Woo for that model, and yeah, it is :V: quality, we're trying not to let anything less in.:D

We haven't put any info up on it yet. The tech-room is ALMOST done, but we're not quite done with descriptions yet. :)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
When I first looked at the model, I thougt it was the zeus, but it was real different...

Anyway, speaking of the zeus, do you think you could put some of those mythical creatures on the sides like the zeus has?

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
techroom is done

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Raa Tor'h
When I first looked at the model, I thougt it was the zeus, but it was real different...

Anyway, speaking of the zeus, do you think you could put some of those mythical creatures on the sides like the zeus has?

Um.... apologies if I'm worng, but isn't it a not-very-mythical horse that's on the Zeus?

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
I kind of like that idea.
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Originally posted by Thor
I kind of like that idea.

Please don't I like it as it is. Not to be rude but where will the Squad insigneas go then if their there?

On a side note is there any chance you could make the polys on the ship show the shape of the ships skin more? Like the other FS1 ships? The Hercules is a good exsample of this in that the Skin fits the ship's shape picture perfict.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2003, 03:31:24 pm by 194 »
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Originally posted by StarGunner

Please don't I like it as it is. Not to be rude but where will the Squad insigneas go then if their there?

On a side note is there any chance you could make the polys on the ship show the shape of the ships skin more? Like the other FS1 ships? The Hercules is a good exsample of this in that the Skin fits the ship's shape picture perfict.

So? Just because you didn't see them everywhere in FS1, doesn't mean they couldn't be there in the universe. It's more of a game design thing that V never thought of/never thought to implement on everything. Hardly changes anything in the story at all.

and :wtf:
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
He must've written his message in ancient Egyptian, translated it into Vasudan and then Klingon, and then into Japanese, and ran it through BabelFish over and over before using Babelfish again to translate it into English.:lol:
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Originally posted by aldo_14

Um.... apologies if I'm worng, but isn't it a not-very-mythical horse that's on the Zeus?

Actually, it looks more like a bull with wings, but that's besides the point...

Originally posted by Knight Templar

So? Just because you didn't see them everywhere in FS1, doesn't mean they couldn't be there in the universe. It's more of a game design thing that V never thought of/never thought to implement on everything. Hardly changes anything in the story at all.

and :wtf:

WTF are bableing on about? I was vary clear about it in that post. You need to read my post and take in what I say. It was in no way a attack on the Idea.

It was a statement of "my" veiw on that subject, not a no don't or you'll be sorry. Good god people just read my post and do nothing els I hate it when people don't understand my words and make it sound like I'm..........*looks for the right word* Attacking their ideas.:sigh:

Eddit: when did I say they never exsisted in the univerce?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2003, 12:04:44 pm by 194 »
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
:wtf:

Are you so inbred you can't comprehend words properly? All I was doing is explaining how we could have squad insignias and more or less 'nose art' on pre-fs1 ships, even though we never saw any in fs1.

As for where I got this, I took it from you saying:

Now while most of what you say is more or less backwards, and not acknowledging half of the rules of grammar most of us learn by 2nd grade, here's jist of what I got when translated what you said into proper english.

Please don't add art to the side of ships, I like them as it is. And not to be rude, but that wouldn't make sense anyways, as we see practically no art on any of the ships in FS1.

Make sense for you now? There's a huge difference between proving a point in a discussion or getting people to see another view and attacking ideas. You should learn to see the difference. It'll help you a lot on these boards and real life.

And as for your second part about skins and polys, I still have no idea what you are trying to say. :blah:
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
I think I hear what he's saying, it looks as if his biggest concern with putting squad insignia on the Mustang A is a lack or inabundance of good places to put that insignia on the Mustang A.  Thats what I gathered at least.

As for the second part of his post, I think he's referring to the manner in which the ship was mapped; I think he wants a more custom mapping job on the ship instead of a copy & paste based job.

Of course, I could be wrong :blah:

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
I think that's what he's trying to say as well Lt.

Now, play nice or I'll have to lock this thread too.
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Originally posted by Thor
Now, play nice or I'll have to lock this thread too.
Yes, mother :p

(j/k)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Em.. ok. Forget I asked...

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Sorry. :) We have way too much to do as it is.  Hopefully we'll have the techroom fully operational soon.

Originally posted by Goober5000
Sorry. :) We have way too much to do as it is.  Hopefully we'll have the techroom fully operational soon.

Cool, then I can get a look at all the cool stuff you guys are makeing. Keep it up!;)