The Hope
3 (20%)
Pinnacle
5 (33.3%)
Bastion
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 08, 2002, 12:11:16 pm

Author Topic: How would you like this........  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Nuclear1

How would you like this........
Another campaign! *all groan*

Since my FS2 copy is screwed up :(, I'm going to try a FS1 campaign.

Maybe a few new ships/weapons and a few maps (for Orion nameplates).

The GTD Intrepid, now in the Vega system, discovers an unknown Shivan warship of massive proportions and is obliterated. The GTA and PVN scramble warships to intercept the Shivan vessel as it makes its run through Allied space. Can the GTA or PVN eliminate the Shivan menace? Or are the Shivans out for their revenge?

I might be able to include my multi-mission Cold Storm or the Field of Battle in there somewhere...........
« Last Edit: May 08, 2002, 12:14:27 pm by 673 »
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/
Where's the collosus :D
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

The Intreptid and the Minow were protecting the Antares-Vasuda Prime node at 31-2-35* (according to the data). The Shivans destroyed Vasudan Prime on the 1-3-35. Since some of the Shivan fleet were coming through that point, the chances are that both were destroyed.

Since the Bastion was still a round by the time of FS2, I guess you'll have to nuke one of the Vasudan destroyers.

* I know that Feburary has 28 days (29 in leap years). Read the Command Brief in 'Playing Judas'.

PS: I voted for the Hope.
'Honour the valiant who fall beneath your sword, but pity the warrior who slays all his foes' - G'trok, in the poem lu geng

'Clarification is not to make oneself clear, it is to put oneself in the clear.' - Sir Humphrey Appleby

Why not visit the Time of Change website?

Or perhaps my own website - Telencephalon

Offline Nuclear1

Originally posted by Infested_Larva

:lol: :lol:
:wakka:

Also, the Intrepid had to have survived. Played Silent Threat? You are transferred from the Intrepid to the Krios for GTI. Maybe I'll whoop it for being part of a anti-climatic campaign...... :D
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Infested_Larva

Well since I am a Vasudan fan, I would certenly nuke the Sathanas.

By the way, what's the point in nuking the Bastion. He allready did it didn't he? Have you been playing Freespace 2 lately mister? ;)

Offline Nuclear1

Yeah......... :D

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
No idea what either of them are :D

Offline Nuclear1

Originally posted by Unkown Target
No idea what either of them are :D

:wtf: "Either of them are"?

Originally posted by Razor

Well since I am a Vasudan fan, I would certenly nuke the Sathanas.

Didn't nuclear 1 just want FS1 ships since he's making a FS1 campaign?

Anyway i'd like to see the Hope destroyed, it was just another useless vasudan big purple smudge.

pete

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"

Offline Razor

Originally posted by beatspete

Anyway i'd like to see the Hope destroyed, it was just another useless vasudan big purple smudge.

pete

*An angry mob of Vasudans with bloody axes is running towards beatspete.* " Oh NO!! I can''t stop them!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" :headz: :headz: :headz:

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I like the Pinnacle better. :D