Author Topic: FS2 Mods...SC  (Read 1185 times)

Offline AqueousShadow

• Devil
  • Imperial Highway
Hi everyone! I was just wondering...since I don't have any MODding skills whatsoever, if anyone was willing to make a MOD. lolz I don't know if this idea is good or not, but hasn't anyone ever wondered what it would be like to fly in a wraith or a valkyrie and go blow up a science vessel or a battle cruiser? Or maybe be in a scout or corsair and go attack a carrier or arbiter? I don't know. If the ideas have already been made, it'd be appreciated if someone could tell me where to find them, but I seriously doubt it. And I know that SC is not really a Space Flight kind of game, but wouldn't it be fun to fly some of the ships and blow up some others? Just an idea to temporarily fill my boredom....:sigh:

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
What you want is a TC (Total Conversion) which means a LOT of work, your best bet (assuming there isnt already one out there) would be to learn to mod and make it yourself.  Good luck.

EDIT: It would be hella cool though if you pull this off.

Offline AqueousShadow

• Devil
  • Imperial Highway
:o haha....No actually I wasn't talking about a TC. But maybe, I can get into the MODding area...I just need a whole lotta confidence, patience, and oh yea the most important thing....SKILL! lolz Thx newayz. Oh yea...I need support lolz :yes:

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Twould be cool - a SC total conversion, but you wouldn't have too many ships per team... What, 4 player flyables (excluding Zerg creatures for obvious reasons there's the Corsair and Scout, Valkyrie and Wraith, and that's it.)Still, twould be cool.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp