Author Topic: Diaspora 2nd Voice Acting Casting Call  (Read 28817 times)

Offline newman

Re: Diaspora 2nd Voice Acting Casting Call
We will definitely need more actors for the next release, however it will be some time before we reach a dialogue lock point and are ready to assign roles to VA's. So do send us samples, just be ready for a bit of a wait :)
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Awesome!

We'll get some samples ready in the next few days, any preference as to accent? We're both Scottish but I can do Middle American, American (older, gruff, sorta Lance Henrikson-y), generic English, Cockney and Eastern European. My Partner also does Middle American, Australian,generic English, Cockney and full on RP.

Looking forward to getting some stuff together for you.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:55:21 pm by Cyb3RMini0N »

Offline Dukayn

My Partner also does [snip] Australian
Whenever someone says they can do our accent, I shudder and hope they haven't gotten all of their source from Steve Irwin :P

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
It'd be good to have samples with the full voice range. There's a few parts where we'd like older sounding characters.
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

My Partner also does [snip] Australian
Whenever someone says they can do our accent, I shudder and hope they haven't gotten all of their source from Steve Irwin :P

Nah mate, Neighbours! We're not total drongos. :p