Author Topic: correct me if i'm wrong...  (Read 11634 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
correct me if i'm wrong...
And they were in use since at least 2323 - probably even before that - since they were used to destroy the GTD Goliath.  I imagine we'll see plenty of Anubises throughout the campaign.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
i didn't know they used Anubises to destroy a destroyer!  Awesome!

That must've taken like 50 of them pounding the destroyer for like 15 minutes! lol :lol: :cool:

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Mebbe - or maybe they had extra warheads on board.  Or maybe it was a Reliant class destroyer instead of an Orion - they're smaller and have less hull strength. :cool:

Offline Solatar

Goliath was destroyed by Kamikaze Anubis pilots. Probably took them all of five minutes.

Ever played "Tenderizer"?

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Whoops, yeah - I forgot to specify kamikaze.  Thanks, Hades. :cool:

Offline Solatar

Also, you remember the Barracuda? Well that was in use since the start of the TVWar.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
If you say so. It seems to me to be a good bomb to use since the Tsunami wasn't developed until the Shivans arrived.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Originally posted by Goober5000

:wtf: Say that again?

:WTF: Is right thats a lame excuce
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I meant his phrasing was unclear.  Not that it was a bad excuse; it made sense once he explained it.