Author Topic: Bug thread  (Read 2831 times)

I wrote down problems so far with T-V War...

PVI Abydos, Ark Royal, Vasudan Mine, will not open in FRED and also in game seem to crash when appear.

other than that I am finding it to be a good challenge and interesting storyline! Keep up the good work guys! :yes:
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Offline Solatar

:wtf:

*cough*It wasn't the full version*cough*.

The Ark Royal has been taken out, I've deleted the Abydos, and it must be your computer, because the Vasudan Mine works fine for me.

What do you mean "interesting storyline"? WE haven't even finished the storyline for the Unification War.

EDIT: Although this thread was annoying at first, mainly because I am fully aware of all the bugs, I do see the importance of debugging the final build. Only problem we've fixed all the bugs. Only bugs I have now are some problems with scoring in paintball, and some problems with weapons (player flak and beams) in Deathmatch.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 05:32:42 am by 691 »

Originally posted by Hades
:wtf:

*cough*It wasn't the full version*cough*.

The Ark Royal has been taken out, I've deleted the Abydos, and it must be your computer, because the Vasudan Mine works fine for me.

What do you mean "interesting storyline"? WE haven't even finished the storyline for the Unification War.

EDIT: Although this thread was annoying at first, mainly because I am fully aware of all the bugs, I do see the importance of debugging the final build. Only problem we've fixed all the bugs. Only bugs I have now are some problems with scoring in paintball, and some problems with weapons (player flak and beams) in Deathmatch.

I have that prob to but I fixed it the prob was the model was not in the ZIP file at all, :lol:
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Maybe it was someone else then?
I read too much and remember too little... I read the  guide to the unification ar (quite a lengthy piece!) and some other stuff but if that isn't you then I apologise for finding it interesting ;)

I had the .pofs but forgot this was just a demo... That should be a credit to you that a player forgot it wasn't the full version and got sucked into the missions... Geesh I never thought I'd get outta that hangar bay, gotta have a talk with the captain about these last second launches!!! My own ship took out my wing (or was it just me?) by gettingbashed against the bulkhead (like a person in a sinking car :lol:  Finally got past that one! But it was a realistic effect of launching when under emergency maneuvers.
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
eck... already? :D

Offline Solatar

We do have an storyline now, and the only thing holding us up is the MOD. We still need I THINK one more ship, the GTD Reliant.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Hades
We do have an storyline now, and the only thing holding us up is the MOD. We still need I THINK one more ship, the GTD Reliant.

And the Damocles.  I've been trying to get in touch with Ace but to no avail.  Can you bug Shrike to get it?  I would but I'll be awfully busy with exams soon...