Author Topic: Screenshots! More of them!  (Read 11455 times)

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Since this seems to be the background thread, that pack you requested is away - sorry, no earths in it, but a fair bit of other stuff - tell me if you need anything else.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Solatar

That is an excellent background pack BW. I'm really shocked. I'm now working on the TVWP, and AP, so I'll probably put them in later tonight.

EDIT: If you have any more, I'll take 'em!:D ;)

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Glad you like them :D
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by Goober5000

What do you mean, you didn't do it...did you get it from somewhere else?

i have the program... that's like a 'sample' file
EDIT:  ... which we can use, since no one will know, and it's nonprofit

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
;7

more...we want more...

*drools*

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
*yawn*

later :)

Offline Solatar

Here's a "render" I did in Paintshop Pro 7, Modelview32, and a few other progs. There are 68,728 colors, not that anybody (including me) cares. It shows my darkened Apollyon, and the new sunglow I'm using for the Sol sun. It also shows a destroyer (Early destroyers didn't have fighterbays) and some Vasudans. The destroyer is late UW era, but everything else is in the V-T War. This picture shows the first, and last time the Vasudans actually entered the Sol system during the 14 Year War.

Like I said, that sun will be in game.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 02:13:34 am by 561 »

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
You need to work on your transparency and layout, but otherwise OK.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Too many stars. And you should make the skin of the Apollo bomber a bit lighter and make the whole thing the same color. The black and grey looks funky. not to mention that the model should be somewhat different than the Original Apollo (Extended cockpit)

otherwise, it's alright.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 02:14:34 am by 561 »
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Solatar

It's just a reskin, so no new model. Somebody else can do that. I am working haveing the same color body.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Nice render.  But...

Originally posted by Hades
...It also shows a destroyer (Early destroyers didn't have fighterbays)

NO NO NO!  The Reliant is supposed to be the UW destroyer (used into the T-V war), and it had a fighterbay, so how do you get this?!?

If you really want to include that model (I highly discourage it), use the older-looking reskin and say it's a really old destroyer, that when built, didn't have a fighterbay.  It is phased out after the UW ends.

Or - here's what I think is a better idea.  Use the Orion skin, and have this ship be a secret strike ship for the GTI, during the T/V war.  It is only seen in covert GTI missions.  This way you can give it some good specs. :)

Offline Solatar

When is that Reliant going to be done?

Anyway, I thought the current skin looked more old. I was going to have it be a really old destroyer, like, 2250 or something (That's seventy years before the UW). I am trying to put some Faustus skins on it, those look really old.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
aldo's working on the Reliant...but he's got exams, so I wouldn't expect it soon.  PM him if you wish.

Mebbe your really-old-2250-ish destroyer idea would work.  But please try to discuss new ideas in the internal forum before publishing them as hard-and-fast done.

Offline Solatar

I wanted the public's opinion on the warship skins. Now that I have some opinions, then I can work privatly.

I forgot about exams. I have a few major test, but they are all at the end of the year.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
lol ;)