FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

My first mission ever :)

(1/12) > >>

Singh:
This is my first completed mission ever, done with the help of FRED and FRED_Open. It may or may not have some issues, since my copy of FS_open isn't exactly co-operating, but for the most part the mission is bug-free :)

Hope you enjoy it and give me some good constructive criticism :)

http://www.geocities.com/anandraj_singh_d/Proton.zip

(please ignore the fact that you can jump out just about anywhere instead of just at the node and don't cheat when it comes to dodging the flak! those problems occured with FRED_Open and i cannot fix 'em :P)

karajorma:
If you don't know how to stop the player jumping out anywhere have a look at the FRED section of my FAQ cause I explained how to solve that particular problem there.

Singh:
As i said, its a problem with SCP and my computer more than anything else. But i did manage to fix the problem- along with a few others too. The updated zip will be uploaded momentarily.

Any comments on the mission itself? was it fun or did it simply suck? :P

Woolie Wool:
I haven't tried it, but judging by the fact that it's your first mission ever...:doubt:

I made many missions before coming up with one suitable for release.

Singh:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Woolie Wool
I haven't tried it, but judging by the fact that it's your first mission ever...:doubt:

I made many missions before coming up with one suitable for release.
--- End quote ---

My first mission polished and polished and even more polished before releasing. I spent several days creating the 'bones' of the mission, filled in everything else, and then play tested it to perfection (or at least, as close as i could get) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version