Author Topic: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)  (Read 156155 times)

Re: FS/FS2 Campaigns list (new thread)
Destruction

Project Leader : - Myself

Team : -

Snail (part-time, Mission Scripting, FRED'ing, plotline)
GenericCorvette (Modelling)
Hades (Modelling,audio)
{303} Shiv (modelling)

MODS : -entire overhaul. Set 42 years after Capella.

Number of missions : - 30-40. Give or take.

Description : - Set 42 years after the Capella. GTVA has long since reunited with Sol, and prosperity and peace has bought about a new era of power. GTVA military is more powerful then ever before, and the threat of shivans is non-existent. The new Aperios Jump Gates have opened systems previously thought unreachable, and resources and settlements have been established, and GTVA space has grown considerably.

As a wing leader of the 133rd Sharks, an exploration squadron stationed aboard the GTDn Imperator, flagship of the 4th Fleet, you are about to partake in the expeditionary force into the newly discovered Canis system leading out of Laramis. This will be the 11th newly opened system, and you and your squadmates believe that the military might needed for expeditionary forces is un-nessecary.

You're about to get an education in military.

***FEATURES***

Entire overhaul of battle, replacing beam cannons on GTVA ships with newer, more deadly weapons!
Pilotable Gunships that mount beam cannons!
An entire new race! (Not Shivan or Ancient or Nightmare)
Dozens of new craft!

Enter , and Prepare for DESTRUCTION

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Vasudan Commander Im not audio im 12.12 Years old don't have a good voice for FS2.I can also help with finding stuff.I can also think of better beams weapons and such.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Vasudan Commander Im not audio im 12.12 Years old don't have a good voice for FS2.I can also help with finding stuff.I can also think of better beams weapons and such.

Sorry, got you confused. Its GenericCorvette doing the Audio. My bad.  :lol:

Offline GenericCorvette

• Lolikyon~!
Again, I'm audio and maybe FREDding, not modelling.
:|

Again, I'm audio and maybe FREDding, not modelling.

Yea i got you mixed up with Hades. Hades is doing the modelling, and i got you working on Audio.

My mind is like a whirlpool lately, sorry guys. I'm getting hammered with PM's, managing 3 MSN conversations at once, and trying to eat my damn lunch.

LOL, the long and short of it is that i got a few guys and myself working a campaign, and i'd like Skippy to do the honors of adding it, if he'd be nice enough.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I updated the post regarding "Hellgate Ikeya" (dev now 100% - beta testing pending) and "Light of Antares" [both mid page 33]
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
After "Rain On Ribos 4", "Hellgate Ikeya" and "Light of Antares" now comes the 4th part of my "Memories of the Great War"-series

Name: Words of the Prophet
Logo: coming soon
Team: 0rph3u5 & Trashman (kind story co-operation)
Mods: FS_Port 3 + Oddgrim's/Axem's GTI Asteria, Trashman's HTL Typhon and HTL FS1-Orion (all three included) + edited tables to include some FS2-era objects
SCP build: 3.6.9
Summary:
With the completetion of the PVD Sentinel the leaders of the PVN belived they could change the tide of war against the Terrans. As the Shivans attack the Sentinel is taking the fight towards the new enemy - until a mysterious scholar comes aboard...
Progress: 5 of ca. [dunno] Missions complete
In Dev Since: Semptember 2007
Release Date: Winter 2007/08

« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 03:14:49 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Btw. I'm delaying my campaign indefinitely. I lost most of my FS2 stuff, including my campaigns when my hard drive got corrupted. Before you guys say back up, it WAS my back up that was corrupted, since i reformatted my laptop after my studio project murdered it.

Anyone whos free and has nothing to do and wants to help out can pm me.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline npsi

Name: Not available yet.
Authors: me
Mods: none, just SCP 3.6.9
Missions: 10 or less
Description:
You are an NTF pilot, assigned to the 94th Grim Reapers. Your duty: Take care of the Iceni, as it tests and uses the ETAK in the nebula with the shivans... (pretty much the same old Fs2 story, but from the NTF point of view)
Release: Anytime
Progress:10%

Offline Darius

Updated information for Blue Planet:

Mission Count: 22
Release date: 3 October 2007
Development since: December 2006
Infos about the SCP: Using build 3.6.9, MediaVPs

Download

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Bad news..my new main FREDer has dissapeared from the face of the Earth... team has gone into a period of hibernation (including me) and we jsut started waking up again.

So delays are inevitable unless I find another good FREDer....but it's still alive and going.  ;)
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline ShivanSpS

The Dragon Awakes Update!

Is now at 40% complete, mission number increased to 35.

Description updated as well:
Two weeks before the Shivans attack on Ross 128, you are a veteran terran pilot leader of the 53rd Hammerheads onboard the GTD Galatea than are about to be reassigned to the GTD Bastion, but you may be accepted intro the Terran Intelligence, what things may happen?   

But right now the progress is on hold since right now i don't have time for it until i finish whit all of the University exam's. :(

Offline Kopachris

• send penguins
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Phoenix Campaign
Description:  It is 2384, 17 years after the Second Shivan Incursion.  You have just been assigned to an elite squadron, the 366th Flying Aces aboard the GTCv Infineon.  Your corvette-turned-science ship is sent to the Ikeya system to investigate an Ancients artifact just outside the political boundary of the system, another Knossos portal.  It sucks you through it and you end up in unexplored space.  You meet lots of Shivans, and even find their homeworld and hijack a cruiser.  When you finally get home, your new cruiser, an Orion-class destroyer, soon defects to the NTF, who use another Knossos in Ross 128 to get to Shivan space and try to contact them with ETAK.  Contact succeeds this time, and the NTF and Shivans launch an attack on the GTVA.  The GTVA successfully closes all portals leading to Shivan space and destroys the two Sathanas-class juggernauts, losing two Colossuses in the process.  But the wars are finally over, the NTF is all in Shivan space (who knows what will happen to them?) and the Knossos portal back to Earth is nearing completion.  All is finally right in the galaxy.
Mods:  None, except for the Milliway background bitmaps (do they have to be included?).  I might include a slightly modded ships.tbl to include regenerative hull, more powerful engines, and higher weapon capacity (it is the future, after all).
Status:  One mission partway done.  I need to do some debugging.  I have pretty much everything already planned out (see attatched document and nodemap).

Nodemap

The original nodemap was created by someone who's name escapes me.  I inverted it so it wouldn't kill my printer, printed it, then notated it with my campaign.  You may use it as a reference or any way you so desire.

[attachment deleted by ninja]
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 09:56:53 pm by Kopachris »
----
My Bandcamp | Discord: Kopachris#0001 | My GitHub

Name:  Artifice
Current site location:  http://home.comcast.net/~blueflames/SF2site
Author:  BlueFlames
Missions:  Eleven, counting one loop mission
MODs:  Minor ship and weapon table tweaks
Description:  Straight from the campaign file...
In 2369, two years after the destruction of Capella, events are being set in motion that could change the face of the Alliance.  You have been assigned to fly patrols in an obscure corner of Alpha Centauri, but it won't long before unexpected guests arrive.

Note:  Completed and released already.

Additional note:  Totally didn't copy/paste this from the Second Front reply in this very thread, replacing only what was relevant to Artifice.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
@Kopachris:

Just a FYI, it's good to give some hints on the storyline and give some crude intro...but I wouldn't be detailing the whole campaign stor if I were you. :p
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline shiv

• Don't forget Poland!
  • FRED me!
    • http://freespace.pl
Earth Defence

Team:

* Hery Sasta ~ Project leader, storyline designer, coder
    * Shiv ~ Project leader, tabler, freder, partially effect artist, partially modelling
    * Mobius ~ freder
    * --Steve-O-- ~ modeller, model converting
    * BengalTiger ~ modelling, model converting
    * Hades ~ modelling
    * HermeZ ~ Grammar correction
    * Snail ~ grammar correction
    * Mustang19 ~ grammar correction

Number of missions: Not avaiable publically
Mods included: Our own mod
Description of the campaign:
15 years after Capella destruction Terran forces return to the Solar System.

"Sol shall be attacked three times, three times player shall be sent to a hopeless mission, and after third time he won't return..."

Release date: When is done, demo patch 1 solving most important issues very soon
We've been working on demo since may 2007, entire project started at the end of 2006, proper job and team collected a few days ago.
Probably there will be added ED features
http://game-warden.com/earthdefence/ - Earth Defence website
http://game-warden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5329 - Demo download
http://game-warden.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74 - our forum
http://www.moddb.com/games/10019/earth-defence - Earth Defence on ModDB
http://game-warden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5359 - Hiring thread
http://www.sectorgame.com/vega
The Apocalypse Vega - Join the battle! A campaign for FreeSpace 2 Open

http://www.game-warden.com/earthdefence
Earth Defense project - Coming soon...

Offline starlord

Have all freespace campaigns previously on volitionwatch archives been preserved on hades or mods?

Wait, Snail's doing grammar correction?

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Wait, Snail's doing grammar correction?

It's only because some of the missions use AltaVista-style translation.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Wait, Mobius is a FREDder?
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]